"Oh dear...hopefully the storm let's up soon..."

Name: "my name is Kuro, it's a pleasure to meet you"

Nickname: "Kuro is short enough don't you think? But I have had some humans call me fox or just fox god if they do not know my name"

Age: "well that's a bit of a rude question but if you must know, I am about...1,800 years? So still quite young"

Species: "I am a kitsune, also known as a fox spirit or a fox god"

Gender: "I am a male so please do not ask again"

Sexuality: "I'm sorry, why should I answer such a question?" He is Demisexual

Appearance: above! Also yes, he does like to wear that mask time to time!

Likes: "I enjoy the peace and quiet, also hearing the birds singing their sweet songs. I also enjoy the gifts people give to me at my shrine, to trade for protection or good luck, they mostly give me food like rice, chicken, beef, tea and not to mentionsome sweets time to time. I also enjoy having some warm tea on a cold winter night. I do adore humans, especially their children, they are hust so precious and innocent. I enjoy brushingout my fur and tails and maybe a head scratch ot two if your lucky and I'min a good mood."

Dislikes: "I must say I hate hunters, the ones who only kill for sport and no other reason whatsoever. I also hate it when people mock me or my kind, it's not my fault that most of the world had forgotten about us and take us as nothing more then a old fairy tale or a joke. I also don't enjoy the rain to much, at least not the cold rain...I don't like being wet and cold. When people touch my ears and tail without asking or without warning...it's so rude."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well...someone who knows of my existence and will listen to my stories and is willing to come by every now and then to have some tea and a chat." "A lover? Well...that is a very good question, I suppose it will have to be someone who I have a good bond with, someone I know I can trust whole heartedly."

Pets?: "all of the animals in my forest are all free and wild so unfortunately I have no pets of my own"

Family: "my family? Hm...Kitsune's are mostly foxes when they start out so I do not remember"

Physical/mental health: He is perfectly fine mentally and physically!

Backstory: Kuro was once a small fox, living in a old woods and nearby thise woods was a village but this village had very bad luck. One day, Kuro was no longer just a fox, the old woods had enough storage magic to make one animal into a being a god of sorts and Kuro was chosen and made into a Kitsune. Once Kuro understood how to walk and speak properly, he went to the village and explained that he could help take the bad luck away...but only if they prayed to him and gave him offerings to himself and the forest, which the humans of thr village agreed. The villagers even made Kuro a shrine to show there gratitude, for many years Kuro had kept his word and protected the village and kept the bad luck away from the village. But soon less and less of the villages came to his shrin over the many years and soon Kuro and his shrine was forgotten all together...even though he no longer was given offerings or gifts, he still protects the once small village that had now turned into a small city, in hope that one day someone will remember him and his promise.

Scenario 1: it was a wet, cold and rainy day. You were currently inside of your house, you lived on the edge of the city close to the woods, it was peaceful and quiet there, your home and was small but nice. You were in your living room reading (or doing something else that is quiet) when you heard a soft whimper from outside, you got uo and opened the screen door that lead to your backyard. Towards the edge of your backyard where the forest and your yard blended, was a small grey-whiteish fox. It seemed beat uo and weak, you gasped softly and went out into the rain and you grabbed the poor fox before quickly taking it inside. You first dried the small fox off before checking it over, it looked very hungry and exhausted. You decided to let it rest, you found an cardboard box about it's size, you put a blanket on the bottom of the box before setting the fox inside of it. You then went to your room to look up how to take care of a fox on your phone. After reading a bit about their diet needs and some other information about them, you went back to see the box was now empty and the fox was awake and seemed confused. It stared at you with light blue eyed filled with curiosity. What do you do?

(^^^Is small fox form!^^^)

Scenario 2: you were hiking in a forest during the winter time, it was a hobby you enjoyed to do, to see how everything in a forest that was once bright and colorful was now a white ice land. As you continued to walk around, a blizzard had hit the forest and you were soon lost, you felt very cold and unable to move or walk any farther. You sat down by an old big oak tree and leaned against it, you felt yourself losing yourself to sleep...as your eyes drooped close, you thought you saw someone walking towards you, someone wearing a odd fox mask, you soon past out...

When you awoke, you were no longer cold but warm, you slowly opened your eyes and saw that your were on a bed, the kind where it's on the floor in japan or china. You also noticed you were in different clothes, they were older and dry, you then noticed a small firepit that was lit and burning that also had a kettle above it. You scanned the room with your eyes as you haven't moved yet and you saw the same mask you believed you saw on a wall across form you, you thought it was beautiful and colorful. As you were lost in thought you were suddenly snapped back into reality by a voice, "oh, your finally awake, how lovely." You looked over to the doorway and you see kuro there, just standing and watching you with a small smile on his face, you...?

Scenario 3: make one up!