✨Chapter 12✨

Never did Jungkook expect that fate will bring him back to the same place. The place where it all started, his first love.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins as he examined the place once again after months. His vision started getting blurred as he felt warm tears forming in his eyes.

Flashback

"Jungkook?"
"Yes?" "What will happen if I ever go away?" Mia asked. Jungkook stared blankly at her face.
"What do you mean Mia? You know I don't like joking around about these matters" Irritation was evident in his voice.
"Calm down Jungkook, I know you love me but promise that if I ever go away, you will find someone else, someone who can make you happier." Mia planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

End of flashback

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he reminisced those joyful days with his first love.

"Jungkook!!" A deep voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked up and saw Taehyung running towards him. He quickly wiped away his tears before pulling up his same old, blank expression.

"J-jungkook, l-lets go Y-y/N is waiting for y-you" Taehyung said while catching his breathe.

"What do you mean Taehyung? Y/N should be with you, where is she?" Jungkook asked in a monotone voice which masked his inner panick state.
"No Jungkook, she's sitting on the bench that side of the park, I tried to bring her with me but she isn't prepared to listen, she only wants you Jungkook." Taehyung explained everything to him.

"Taehyung she is freaking drunk and you left her alone?!" Jungkook was getting impatient every second.

"What was I supposed to do Jungkook? You were taking so much time that I had to come, check on you. I had no other option-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence when he saw Jungkook running towards the bench you were supposed to be sitting at.

Taehyung followed him but only met with a bewildered Jungkook. "T-taehyung this is not funny. Where is Y-y/N?" His voice cracked a bit.

"I-i- she was here I swear!" Taehyung defended himself although he himself felt worried sick.
"THEN WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!?!" Jungkook broke down crying. This was the first time he cried after Mia's death.

Taehyung was shocked to Jungkook in such a miserable state. He knew that your relationship with Jungkook wasn't the best one, especially because of his reserved personality but one thing he was sure of...

You both were in love with each other.