10: Formality

Y/n POV

I was sitting on Scott's floor as he rushed around looking for his phone. 

"So what you lost your phone, buy a new one" Stiles says.

"I can't afford a new one" Scott says.

"And I can't do this alone, we need to find Derek" Scott says.

"Well 'A' your not alone you have us, and 'B' didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire?" Stiles says. No Derek can't be dead. I mean I wouldn't mind if he was dead. 

"The Argents need him to find the Alpha they aren't going to kill him" Scott says. 

"Then let them do what their planning" I say. Stiles agrees with me. 

"They use Derek to get Peter and then bam! problem solved" I say. Stiles high fives me. 

"Not if Peter is going after Allison to find Derek, I can't protect her on my own" Scott yells. He is a mess. 

"Which means we need to find Derek first just help me" Scott says. I went to stand up but Stiles pushes me down. 

"I'm going to the bathroom, i'm not going to mess up your strike" I laugh getting up. I went into the bathroom cause I needed a break from the whole werewolf talk. It stresses me out after that night. Add that to my messed up life list. I walk back in to see Scott looking upset by the window.

"Is she okay?" Stiles asks. Who? Allison?  Scott then shakes his head. 

"What's she doing" Stiles asks as I sit down next to him. 

"Crying" Scott says. 

"His mom" Stiles whispers in my ear. My face fell. I hate knowing she is in pain. She's like my own mother. 

"Scott you can't protect everyone" I say sitting next to him on the bed. 

"I have to" Scott says. We all sit in silence as I lay my head on Scott's shoulder.

"I should probably get you home" Stiles  says. I nod. I rub Scott's shoulder before leaving with Stiles. 

The next day

Lydia invited me to go dress shopping with her and Allison. We decided to go to Macy's

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind" Allison says. 

"I understand that" I say.

"The least you could do is smile, ever heard the saying never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile" Lydia says. 

"Smile Allison, i'm buying you a dress" Lydia says. I laugh a little. 

"See y/n is happy" Lydia smiles at me. 

"I have to ask you a favor" Allison asks Lydia as we get to the top of the escalator.

"You are going to cancel on whatever roided up jock you said yes to and go with somebody else" Allison says. 

"Who?" Lydia asks. We follow the gaze of Allison to see my best friend Stiles. Oh hell no. 

"Him" She says. I see Stiles spray perfume in his face and sneeze. Gosh he's so stupid. 

"Oh, don't frown Lydia, someone could be falling in love with your smile" Allison says. I see Stiles wave at Lydia. Lydia smirks at him. I quickly walk away not wanting to see the together. I watch as Stiles tries talking to Lydia as they shop. I was staring at a orange dress.

"That would look beautiful on you my dear but try this color" I hear someone say. I turned to see Peter. I hold my breath as he hands me a blue dress.