Wont let her go.

ALEX :

I ran out of the court with thousands of thoughts in my mind.
What am I going to say her? I came because cutie told me to follow you! She will probably kick me if I say this!

God! Girls are so complicated.

I saw azra and rose laughing at something. Azra was making some faces for which rose was giggling slapping her arm.
How can I speak to rose in front of azra?

My phone started ringing,
"Hello! " I answered without checking the caller ID.
"Did you speak with her? " Came cutie voice on other side.

"You think it's so easy cutie, she is with azra. How will I say and what will I say? " I ran fingers through my hair.
Shit! Where is damn cool attitude. Why am I acting like zayden?

"God! Alex why are you acting like zayden? Say whatever you want, don't worry about Azra. If you come home without confessing her, I will surely set her with my brother! " Cutie replied with playful voice in her tone.

"Why are you both so complicated! Okay I will try. What if she says no?! " I asked, cause I have feeling she likes Noah a lot. What if she turns me down?

"She won't! Now go speak with her , bye " Saying this cutie disconnected the call.

After battling with my mind for few minutes, I finally took courage in walking towards them.

"Rose! " I called, both of them turned in my direction.
"Rose? Did you just call me rose! Oh this world going to end now " She said dramatically while rolling her eyes.
See this is why I never wanted to act normal with her!

"I want to - I mean - I came here to speak something! " What's up with me? Why am I speaking like this?

"Oh! Say then " She asked plainly.

Azra looked at me and then at rose, clearing her throat she said, " I will check on Harriet, you guys speak... I will meet you guys at Harriet's home " Before walking away azra looked at me once, giving me a little smile which never reached her eyes,she mouthed "Don't get tensed!"

Why do I feel azra wasn't happy? The way she used to smile before was different but today something was missing.

"Mr.? Did you come here to stare at her?!" Rose flickered her fingers in front of my eyes.

"Uh.. NO" I cleared my throat "Rose, look I am very -" Before I could complete my sentence she said, "I am not going to listen to your apology Alex, you really hurt me. Just because I took your side today you don't need to come after me apologizing. " She paused, taking a deep breath she continued "And you don't need to thank me for what I said there, I did it for Harriet " while speaking she wasn't looking at me.

Seriously? She told all those words just for Harriet?

"Is that all ? " She raised an eyebrow.

I didn't answer her but just kept on staring at her, if she gets nervous while I am watching her that means she also feels something for me.
She started running her finger through her hair first and then started looking here and there, "Alex why are you staring at me? " She said still looking everywhere but not me.
I diverted my gaze to her hands , she had held her purse so tightly that her knuckles were almost turning white.
God! Why is she getting so tensed.

Without thinking for another second, I did something which I had never planned to do. I pulled her into my embrace wrapping my hands around her waist.
"Alex! " She tried breaking free from me, but I didn't leave. "People are watching us! " She said still struggling in my arms.

"I won't leave you until I am forgiven " Why didn't I use this idea before?

"God! I forgive you please leave me! " she whispered burying her head into my chest.

"Be my girlfriend! " I blurted out, her head snapped up, she was looking at me with her eyes wide open.
"Be what? " She blinked her eyes.
"Girlfriend " I stressed the word smirking.
This is so tough, I don't know what should I speak next? How did zayden do all this?

"And where will your beauty jasmine go? To hell? " She raised an eye brow.

"Wait! You didn't tell no to me and don't think about anyone " I said grinning. Thank god! She didn't tell no! I expected her answer to be a straight NO.!!

"I never told yes though " She rolled her eyes. "Anyways why you want me as your girlfriend? You have so many better looking girls in your college, they all match your status. I am just simple middle class girl. And most importantly you don't even like me" She lowered her eyes.

"Reframe the sentence rose, " I loosened my grip on her waist "I never told I don't like you ,its you who doesn't like me cause you like noah that's why you aren't agreeing. " I finally let go of her, taking one step back I looked directly in her eyes "Your answer for previous question, I don't see people status! By now you should have known - I prefer simple beauty "
I never expected rose to speak like this, she thinks I see girls with status? Really?

"Sorry Alex, I didn't mean to say like that... But you need to understand. I can't just answer you just like that. I want some time to think, okay " She gulped biting her lower lip. She was tensed, looking at me she asked, "why aren't you speaking anything? "
She is right, out of blue I can't ask her to give my reply. She has been liking noah for a long time now, I need to take this slow.

"Don't worry, take your time. I will not stop trying until you say yes "winking at her, I moved closer to her. Placing my hand on her cheek, I brought her face closer to my face and pecked her forehead.

This was the first time, my heart was thumping so fast. Pulling away, I studied her face, her eyes were closed and lips pressed flat.

" Let's go " I said with soft tone, wrapping my hand around her waist I started walking towards my car.

Sorry Noah! But I have to make her like me! I just can't let her go!

❤..

A/N: For everyone who wanted them to be together, here is the first step towards it , so make some noise in breaking the record of highest voted chapter!!
Well the highest vote I have got till now is 86

Finally Rose and Alex are together!!