+𝘚𝘖𝘑𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

☆〜𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗〜☆

☆彡

"Is it possible to die from boredom?"

Sora let out a huff, knocking once on the door in front of her before opening it; with a dramatic sigh, the singer threw herself onto the leader's bed grabbing one of his pillows before screaming into it.

Namjoon turned in his chair smiling fondly at the 18-year-old, he stood up letting out a chuckle before settling on the edge of his bed, a hand reaching out to smooth the young girl's hair. "What's the crisis this time Sobear?"

"Do you think it's possible to die from boredom?" Sora peeked her head up from the pillow looking at him with a genuine gaze.

The rapper feigned a quizzical look, pretending to think for a moment before replying, "I'm sure that's never happened." 

"Maybe I'll be the first..." Sora rolled over onto her stomach, "Dying seems like more entertainment than my life right now."

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his sister's dramatics, his gaze scanned over his room before they landed on his coat and boots. The elder stood up rounding the bed and holding his hand out to her. "Come on, go get your coat and shoes meet me by the door in 10."

Sora let herself be pulled up by him, a nervous laugh falling from her lips. "Where are we going?"

"On an adventure Sora, so hurry up I'm trying to save you from dying here."

☆彡

"You can't just steal the neighbor's cheesecake!"

Sora hummed happily as the taste of chocolate cheesecake hit her tastebuds, the soft dessert causing her to hop up and down momentarily before going back for another bite. Namjoon stepped out of his room and into the kitchen, glancing at the younger girl before grabbing water out of the fridge.

"Cake? When did you get cake?"

Turning around to face the rapper Sora dramatically swallowed the bite in her mouth before pointing down at the cake with her spoon. "You have to try this, it's like heaven in a box."

Walking over to her he watched as she covered the spoon in a large bite, the cake was some of the best he had ever had the slight chocolate flavor had his tastebuds demanding more. "Oh my god, this is amazing. where's it from?"

"Don't know."

Raising an eyebrow the elder handed the spoon back to her. "What do you mean you don't know?"

Sora set the spoon down letting her hands come up defensively. "Ok don't get mad...the lobby guy thought I was our neighbors' daughter and he just handed me this cheesecake and when I went to tell him I wasn't her the phone rang and he seemed so stressed I didn't want to bother him so I took it."

Namjoon's slowly took the spoon away from Sora giving her a look of indifference, "So instead of going to our neighbors and giving them their cake you...ate it?"

"Only half."

The older sighed loudly; throwing the spoon in the sink. "You can't just steal the neighbor's cake Sora! Theft is a crime."

The girl opened the drawer nearest to her and pulled out a pair of chopsticks, sticking them into the cake before taking a dramatic bite. "So worth the jail time."

☆彡

"If you want to leave, we can leave."

Sora was understandably uncomfortable, award-show season brought about countless after party's hosted by old gross music executives who liked to equate Sora to the nicest piece of cattle at the auction.

With each boy busy being hounded by their own demon with overpriced wrist watches the young singer found herself trying to slay a 55-year-old beast, with last year's Valentino loafers on, by herself. And god was it awful.

Unfamiliar callused hands slide up Sora's bare arm making her polite smile falter ever so slightly. "You know I can give you my business card, so you can call me whenever you need to have a little fun."

"That's ok." The 18-year-old backed away so that she was out of his reach. "You can give it to my manager though he's over there."

The older man's eyes followed Sora's hand as she gestured to where Junho had his gaze trained on the pair. With the silent warning and with the old man's focus diverted the young girl had made her grand escape; weaving through celebrities and influencers she made a b-line towards a certain suit clade man.

Namjoon certainly stood tall against most people in the room and his white suit certainly wasn't helping him blend in but Sora was able to reach him without losing him to the crowd once she silently thanked the stylists for the bold outfit choice. With a pressure-tight grip on the rapper's arm, Sora led him away to a corner near the front exit, her arms coming to wrap around herself in a search for heat.

"When does this thing end? I've just had to escape from the 5th creepy old dude tonight."

"Not for a while longer." Taking his suit jacket off and carefully placing it on the younger Namjoon observed her for a moment, her lips pouted and her eyes held dread at the thought of having to stay at this party for any longer. "But, if you want to leave, we can leave."

"Really?"

"Yea, I was over this anyway. I'll get Junho Hyung to take you to the car while I go get the boys."

Sora smiled gratefully at him tugging his jacket tighter around herself. "Thank you Joonie."

+I Miss Namjoon :(