Chapter 3

Talia POV

After we got off work, Alicia brings me to her place. She said we could just get ready there and she had a casual, simple and sexy bar outfit I can wear. She knew I wasn't into all that extra showing skin, mini skirts and crop tops. So I trusted her and agreed to just leave with her when our shift ended.

When 7pm hit, we clocked out and headed to her place to get ready for tonight. She was to excited for tonight. She got in the shower first and once she finished, she left it running so I could hop in right after.

The moment I stepped in that shower, I knew I didn't have much time before the water went cold so I quickly washed my hair, scrubbed my body and got out. It was a good fifteen minutes before I got out and wrapped myself in the white towel she gave me.

Walking out the bathroom and headed towards her bedroom, there she sat at her vanity, doing her make-up. I smiled at her because man was she beautiful.

She had thick golden reddish brown hair, and gorgeous green eyes. She had a freckles that lingered across her nose and cheeks, even though they were barely visible. She had this glowing olive tan skin. She could be a model and she knows it. I walk over to the bed and I looked and seen that she laid out two outfits.

One outfit was all black outfit with a leather jacket and the other was a snake skin tank and light blue jeans.

I was going to ask her what outfit is mine but she beat me to it.

"The all black one is yours since I know it's your favorite color. It's sexy and classy. What you think?" She asked and I smiled at her. "It's great, Alicia."

"Good, get dressed and then we can switch and you can do your makeup and hair, while I get dress." She said before she turned back around to finish straightening her long hair.

I put the outfit on quickly and looked at myself in the full body mirror she had. It was hung up on her sliding closet door. Once I got the outfit on, I looked at myself and I like it, it was so me. The black knee cut, high waist jeans and the black simple tank top.
I didn't put the leather jacket on, just yet because I didn't want to ruin it before we left.

She finished doing her hair by the time I buttoned up my jeans. We switched places and I quickly blow dried my hair before I curled it with the wand. Once I finished doing big curls, I ran my finger threw them to make them look more natural.

I don't wear make-up really so I did a simple dark brown glittery eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara. Something simple and natural looking. I finished and turned to look at Alicia. She sat there buckling up her heels and the moment she stood up, I smiled at her.

"If I was gay, I'd fuck you." I said and she looked at me wide eyed before she smiled. "Your such a weirdo." She said and I shrugged. I went by the bed to grab my black vans before I felt someone smack my shoes out my hands.

"What do you think you are doing?" She asked and I looked at her confused. "Well I was trying to put my shoes on before you smacked them out my hand." I said as I rolled my eyes.

She gasped, "I don't think so." She walked to her closet and stood there for a minute before she smiled, bent down and grabbed a pair of black heels and handed them to me.

"Put these on." I looked at them for a second before I took them, sat down and put them on.

I stood up after I laced them up and she moaned. "Damn girl, you look fucking hot." She said and I just shook my head. "Let's go! I called an Uber when you were doing your make-up. Their outside already."

"