Chapter 9 -Friends?

Happy Reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

Interesting.I sat on couch and watched them fighting.

Ryder gave a blow on Noah's cheeks!! "Ouch",I laughed.

With a murderous glare Noah hit the Ryder's Nose. "Shit", I laughed again.

And the fight gone for ten minutes. I can say both are equal. Now The fight is boring to me.

"Guys".

"Guys". Again no reaction.

"GUYSSSSSS!", I shouted at top of my lungs.

They stopped and looked me with a glare. Both are heavily panting and bleeding little.

I can say Noah's lip and Ryder's nose are busted.

"You both taking too much time to knock down the other one. I can't waste anymore time. Go and fight outside and come when one of you is dead", I spoke.

I think they didn't expect this reaction from me. They stared at me as I'm like a alien. I gave them a smile. Their reaction is worth to watch.

Did they think I'll stop their fight? I have things other than this to care about. I always like watching fights. Let them fight and die!

I screamed at first not to stop them. They tried to broke my favourite flower vase that Amy gave to me. But I caught it in time when it's about to fall.

This two idiots. I ignored their stares and went to my seat and started working.

"Dude, Is this girl for real?", I heard Ryder asking Noah.

"She is more than that. She is crazy like hell!", Noah glared at me.

"How are you even tolerating her?", Again Ryder asked with an amused expression.

"Don't even go there", Noah smiled a little.

I stiffled a laugh seeing them like this. I think they are friends? These both are interesting! I wanted to know what their relationship is?

Then they both stopped and glared at each other.Both don't like that they had a good conversation like old times.

My mood instantly turned sour about the topic they are speaking about.

I'm extremely annoyed by the fact that they talking about me like I'm not in this room. I fumed.

"YOU BOTH! GET OUT", They ignored me and continued their glaring contest.

They looked shocked when my heels hit them their shoulders.

They gave me a glare. I gave them a deadliest glare. "Get lost before I kill you both".

They looked at me amused.

Later smirked at me and took the heel along with them.

Both went in two different directions when they exited.

"Noaahhhh", I shouted.

I think It is easy to get it from Ryder and not from that annoying freak Noah!!!

I didn't expect that.

Better they give me back my heels. I loved that one and it's an limited edition.

Oh god!My new brand heels is gone just like that.

Not wanting to go in bare foot ,I asked cooper through intercom.

"Cooper, Get me new shoes", I ordered. I received a yes boss from him.

Poor cooper will be depressed to have a boss like me.

This is me and I'll always be like this.

I relaxed and started doing my work.

I'm smiled like crazy woman when I started drawing my designs.

I love this work!!

"Elie, Who is that new guy?", Amy teased me when she entered.

"Amy,Don't you have any better works to do?", I questioned her with a glare.

"Nahh, Just curious.Tell me", she sat on my desk with a smile.

" Okay,I don't know a single thing about him expect his name Ryder", I finished.

"Don't tell me you brought him to our home last night", she is trying hard to control her laugh.

" How do you know?", I asked.

"I saw you both in parking when I returned to home after meeting my mom last night and I figured",She finished.

I groaned hard. This girl will tease me a lot.

"Girl,Let's have girls night today as it your birthday", Amy smiled at me ignoring the topic we discussed.

" Sure Amy". I instantly smiled.

"Let's go for lunch", she ordered after hearing my stomach rumble with hunger.

We both went to cafe nearby.

She ordered for us both as I don't have anything in particular to eat.

"Amy, I finished my drafts. I'll send you the file and you can give me your suggestions", I informed her.

She nodded as she is having water.

My phone ringed suddenly. Amy raised her brow at me and I shrugged showing the phone to her.

The screen showed the dialer called Father.

"Eleanor", my father's voice ringed when I attended the call.

"Yes father", I replied.

"Happy birthday my dear daughter", I can see he is smiling.

A smile made into my face though I tried hard not to. I stayed silent.

Amy mouthed to say thanks to my father. That girl!

"Thank you father", I replied and rolled my eyes at Amy.

"Eleanor I want you to come home by 6. There will be a party to celebrate your birthday", he ordered.

"I have plans father", with that I ended the call.

He is doing this just because he wanted to gain some investors and wanted to get an groom for me. I know him.

(Notification sound)

I checked my phone.

Father:

You are coming and that's final Eleanor Blue Anderson.

"What?", I glared at Amy looking at me.

She shrugged.

"Get yourself ready for the party by 6", I said and she laughed. I sighed thinking about the party.

The lunch came to the table. But I lost my appetite when I thought about the party.

I have a bad feeling about this and I can say Olivia will be well planned to stain my name.

"Better you finish that before I start to beat you up", Amy threatened to me eat.

I instantly started eating. Did I mentioned before that Amy's threat are very very scary.

"Don't worry, I'll be there along with you. Let's face it together", Amy gave me a encouraging smile.

I smiled back at her. But I still feel anxious. Better my sister mess with me alone and Not my friends.

I wish for the day to end soon. I just want to lay in bed and after having a drink with Amy.

*****

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes