Chapter 8: A Whole Night's Battle

As Giyu keep on dodging and slashing Reiko, she just seem not to be affected by it. Reiko's tentacles grabbed a table and some chairs then threw it towards Giyu.

"Water Breathing, eigth form: Waterfall Basin."

He slashed his sword downwards cutting the tables and chairs thrown at him. He soon dashed towards Reiko and slashed her tentacles then, kicked her to the side that sent her rolling on the floor.

Giyu leaped upwards and aimed to stab Reiko's head but Reiko used her tentacles to shield herself. As Giyu lands his sword against her tentacles, Reiko used her hands and clawed his left thigh and right knee. Giyu jumped back and ignored the pain. He charged at her again.

"Water Breathing, second form: Water Wheel."

Giyu leaped upwards then spins forward in the air releasing a circular motion slash. Reiko was cut in half but she used her tentacles and distanced herself away from him before regenerating.

'Dammit! She planned on exhausting me by outnumbering me before our actual fight.'
Giyu thought as he tightly gripped his sword to defend his self again from Reiko's attacks.

Reiko closed the distance between them then kicked Giyu's abdomen that sent him flying, hitting the wall behind him. Giyu stood up then moved to the side dodging Reiko's punch, the wall got crushed as the tentacles kept on attacking Giyu.

"You're really tough, after fighting them you're still not yet exhausted." Reiko said smiling at him.

"You're not even a member of the twelve kizukis so why should I?" Giyu answered with a deadpanned expression on his face.

[Gotou and Kazumi....]

Kazumi kept on dodging and slashing Gotou and his attacks. She charged towards him trying to slice him but his arms formed into a shield, one of his tentacles managed to wrap around her left foot and threw her against a wall. Kazumi flipped herself to land on her feet and used the wall like a trampoline and jumped towards Gotou.

"Frost Breathing, first form: Frozen Scythe Cut."

Gotou formed his arms into a shield again. Kazumi swung her sword from the left up to her right side. She managed to cut Gotou's shield and his body.

'What?! Just a while ago she can't cut through my shield and now.... not only did she cut my shield but also my body.'
Gotou thought as he jumped back and regenerate.

"Gotou-san, I wonder.... if that is your final form."

Kazumi turned around to look at him and jumped up, as she land on Gotou's spot, she sent a downward slash that Gotou dodged by jumping to the side.

"Yes, this isn't my final form yet but, I don't like to use it at such a pitiful creature as you." He said pointing his finger to Kazumi.
"I might just end up fully crushing you instead of eating you."

"I'm afraid that won't happen."

Gotou and Kazumi charged towards each other. Gotou and Kazumi's blades caused some sparks as they clash.

'This girl.... even Reiko's having a hard time dealing with the other one.'
Gotou thought as he slowly feel something inside his body.
'Don't tell me that this two are—'

Kazumi sliced his tentacles then kicked Gotou's face and abdomen.

'.... these two are Pillars!'

Gotou suddenly have an angry expression after realizing that the two new slayers sent after them are Pillars. He used his tentacles to throw several metal bars at Kazumi. Kazumi jumped upwards to dodge the metal bars, Gotou saw this and immediately sent his tentacles to grab her.