slashers react to their s/o being a demon.

Requested by rhea3hea2ea, hope you like it!

Brahms:

This innocent boi wasn't told about religion at the young age he was, so by the time of the accident, he didn't know what anything like that was, so when you tell him your a demon, he's already lining up a lot of questions, but he's overall happy that he has someone as special as you, but he's a little scared when someone pisses you off.

Michael:

He immediately thinks it's awesome. his s/o, a superior being? fuck yes! You bet your ass he'll want you to be around him when he's killing, and he'll be EXTRA protective around you, you're his demon!

Chucky:

Please don't tell him, he'll go crazy and start trying to make you some sort of icon for a religion. If it works, you'll be a modern age deity for a messed up religion, and chucky will probably be included somehow, have fun with that.

Billy/stu:

They both have strange reactions, stu thinks you're interesting and exotic, while Billy thinks you're the hottest thing since the beginning of time, so they'll probably argue over who's spending time with you, stu wants to write about you, make his s/o known and appreciated forever, while Billy wants to romance you and shit like that.

Chop-top:

He's a little scared, but slightly turned on by the horns you can manifest, all his life he's been told the devil will use whatever it can to manipulate him, but nobody ever warned him that the devil was hot! He'll definitely question everything about his life, but sooner or later accept you and love the ever livin' hell outta you.

Thomas/jed:

WAIT NO THE BABY IS TOO INNOCENT! he's been raised as a Christian his whole life, and he's much more innocent than his brothers! He loves his s/o, but he's also faithful to his mama and what she taught him, you and him reach an understanding, you'll dial back any occult stuff around him, and he'll forget anything about that day...low-key loved the devil tail.

Nubbins:

I'm pretty sure he was a little bit off on the family religion, he just gives off that vibe, so when he meets you, he immediately welcomes you, and when he sees your devil form, he absolutely loves you even more, he's absolutely obsessed with your claws..damn, these sawyer brothers are weird.

John:

I have no idea why, but he gives off pagan vibes to me, like a slightly evil pagan, so he may have a slight grudge against demons like you, people keep thinking that his religion worships your people! But he has no actual grudge against you in general, he loves his s/o deeply, and he might teach you how to make cute 'Lil spell jars.♡