9

They both were fell on the floor and accidentally Tina  lips on his lips like the first time in the college. She slowly got from manik and he too stood without taking his eyes from her . He was shocked . He couldn't believe that nandhini was Standing in front of her . He quickly dragged her and hugged her tightly! Tina was shocked by his action.

Manik pov :
Manik : nandhini, I missed you so much .. finally you are here !

I didn't leave her from my embrace . Because I'm scared that she again left me and put me into the dark . I always craved for her . I always craved for this hug . Her body smell is soothing my inner wound . I am crying in her arms now . She patted my back like before when I hurted because of cabir secrets.
She pushed me back when she heard my mobile ringtone . I was puzzled why she pushed me back . The way she look at me with her scary eyes was brought me back to the reality. The reality that nandhini was dead . The reality that I hurried her body in my own hand . The reality that this was not a dream too . Now reality woke me up and I started realising .

Manik : you ? Who are you?

Tina: without knowing me .. you hugged me ! ( she was polite )

Manik : I'm sorry.. who look like someone I know ! ( I'm more confused is she's my nandhini. Because she exactly look like my nandhini )

Tina : I'm Tina . Arnav Raizada's cousin .

Manik : Tina ? ( I can't believe my eyes that I can see someone who looks exactly like my nandhini)

I heard the male voice behind her . There was a boy coming toward us . Nand... no Tina seemed like she knows him.

Nk : what are doing here Tina ? Your mom is looking for you ? ( the now he noticed me and greeted me ) so am I disturbed you guys ? ( he looked at the Tina and she hit him)

Tina : okay .. mr . Malhotra! Bye !! Take care !!!

She bid the bye and smiled at me which was exactly like my nandhini. I wanted to held her but she's not my nandhini . I don't know why .. by my mind accepted that she's not my nandhini but my heart refused to accept . No She can't be my nandhini . Because I have seen her corpse in front of me with full of blood . Again I have a tears in my eyes . My mobile was ringing . And it's cabir . Cabir was going to come here! I'm glad that he's going to be here.. I need to share this to him .

Tina pov :

Suddenly out of my consciousness, he hugged me tightly. I was stunned . I felt the drop on my top . It was Manik tears . I patted his head . And i was crying with him . I felt like I met him after an decade . I was healing in his hugs . His hug was so warm . I couldn't resist that . I wanted to stay here forever.
Then he called me as nandhini . Nandhini . Why I felt connected to this name . When he called me with that name , I liked that . Suddenly I heard the ringtone. It was his mobile ringing which was on the floor . It shows maya Malhotra. I was scared about the morning thing . And I pushed him .

I couldn't stand in front of his eyes . I wanted to escape from him . Finally nk appeared . We quickly get out of his eyes . I could feel his eyes on me until I was out of his sight .

Nk : so Tina .. what you are up to ??what are you doing with him !? ( I can guess from his tone that he's trying to make fun of me )

Tina : nothing . Suddenly the power went and I was scared of the dark and he rescued me .

Nk : oh .. I hope that you didn't kiss him by using the chance of power off.

He laughed and I was stunned . Actually I accidentally fell on his lip . I touched my lip . Now I wanted to kiss him more . I shook off my head from thinking the cheap things about the maya's husband . Maya's husband I felt like a heartbroken . But his lips on me healed me . But why I felt that this thing happened before ??

Now I'm getting the flashes of two people. Man was on the floor and I was on him . And my lip on his lip which was exactly like the thing happened with Manik few minutes ago . Now I held the head . Another flash ...the man was with the guitar too . He's very tall and has the broad shoulders. He calls me with the name before I could hear the name ..nk Shaken me to get back to the reality . I came out of my shadow memories .

Me : what do you want now ? ( I throwing the tantrum on him )

Nk : you held the head . So I was worried if you have a headache! Are you okay ??

Me : okay ..

I shouldn't tell to anyone about this memories . Because everyone was behaving strange when I went to clarify . Arnav told me not to remember anything.finally I went into the home and my mom came and hugged me.

Anjali : where were you ? Don't leave without informing to me.

Kushi di : di ... she has grown up di .. let her be independent! (She's my friend now ..she's always keeping my side and I love the knock joke of her and Arnav)

Tina : yeah mom..and don't worry ..I will not repeat this mistake again.

I hugged my mom. She's too possessive to me . I don't know she's always like this or after my accident. I still don't know why I haven't remember anything about my fAmily . This is odd ..now all I'm remembering is the man with the tattoo on his back .i think I should take it serious. Try to remember his face . May be after I find him , I would get to know about my past .

Manik and Tina thinking about each other. Both are confused about their feelings.

To be continued

When Tina going to remember her past?

If she's remember her past , what will her reaction toward Manik marriage ?

Why Manik married the maya ?

Stay tuned !

If you like it, give the inline comment and do voting !