Chapter Five

One week. Seven days is all I've got to pay back Erassy.

Where in the world am I going to get that huge sum of money from?

From Emma stupid,all you've got to do is agree to marry her son.

I mentally slap myself for having such an annoying subconscious.

-
-

After getting out of my shocked state, Danny drove us back to our little apartment.

Its times like this that I really get to realise that my best understands me even without me having to utter a single word.... There are times when I honestly just don't need any sort comforting and just want to be alone.

As soon as we got home, I didn't even bother to remove my work clothes and just flopped on the bed.

I've been in our room for nearly three hours now and the tears I've shed can probably fill up a whole fish tank.

I'm so confused I feel like dying," I frigging hate my life ,argh!!!!!", I scream in my pillow.

Why can't my life just be simple and easy going?

Realising that nobody will answer that question for me , I head to the bathroom. I refuse to look myself in the mirror as my disheveled state is not a pleasant site to see and rather start removing my clothes and head straight in the shower.

-
-

"Okayyyy, I've given you more than enough time now. May I come in? ",Danny asks leaning against the door.

"Uuh, yeah sure come in". I say patting the side of the bed for her to sit.

"Sooo,you know I'm not good with words when it comes to situations like this and whatever but ey, I don't like seeing you like this",she said with pity clearly visible in her voice.

"I know,but its just I'm conflicted at the moment and just don't know what to do", I say with a sigh.

"You know what,lets take a walk come on",she says literally dragging me across our little apartment.

-
-
-

Danny and I decided to take a walk at the beach since its not very far from where we live. I love the beach,just not because its where I get to see the sun set in all its glory but I just feel it has this therapeutic vibe.

With one last sigh, I start to casually run towards the beach leaving Danny behind.

As I reach the beach,the cool water lapse at my feet,frizzling and bubbling like brine.

No feeling can anount to the way I'm feeling right now.

As my eyes were closed, I didn't see Danny splashing water my way.

"Aaaah", I let out a surprised shriek as the water feels cold against my face.

The little minx starts cracking.

"You should've seen your face",she laughs even harder.

"Wait till you see yours", I say with an evil smirk on my face.

"Oh no no,Ammy don't you dare",she says trying to put some distance between us.

Just as she was was about to get out of the water, I quickly splash her with water.

"Ammy fucking Kadesa you'll pay for that",she says an anger expression sitting tight on her face.

We continued to splash each other with water till the cold caught up with us and decided to head home. Since we were too wet,we couldn't get a cab and so we had to walk till our apartment.

When we got home, we all took a shower and went to bed.

Atleast today I slept with a smile on my face.