18

Jennie's POV

"Gosh what time is it?" Rosie asked, as I helped her climb inside my car.

"It's half past 4 why?" I closed her car door before running towards the driver's seat.

"What do you mean why? Look at the sky, it's like it's past sunset already." Rosie pointed towards the sky and all I see were angry dark clouds.

"Oh yeah, I watched the news last night. They said that it'll rain hard tonight until tomorrow noon." I replied, starting the engine.

I drove faster than usual but not enough to get me a ticket, as I looked at they dark clouds above. It'll be a pain in the ass if Rosie and I were caught on the road with heavy rains, not to mention the wet and slippery road ahead.

After half an hour on driving and Rosie practically yelling at me every once in a while for driving fast, thank God we arrived home.... safely.

"God, I thought I'm gonna die." Rosie exaggeratedly sighed, I rolled my eyes at her as I slipped down the car.

"Wow, your house looks.... cozy." Rosie said.

"Yeah, you wouldn't really think that the Kim's live in an average looking home now would ya?" I chuckled at her.

"There are three cars in the garage." Rosie noticed.

"Yeah my parent's and I's." I simply stated.

"No I meant, are your parents home?" Rosie nervously clutched her duffel bag.

"Oh.. No they are not, they have a business thing to attend to in Hawaii." I informed her, inserting the key to our front door.

"Though I know that it was just an excuse to you know, have fun... All by themselves." I rolled my eyes at that thought of my parents getting cozy and feeling each other up.

"Anyways, come on in." I gestured for her to come inside after opening the door wider.

"The living room, the kitchen and dining room is over there. Powder room and bathroom to your left, then stairs to the second floor, we also have a stairs up by the dining room and that one, to the basement." I explained as Rosie scanned the whole house.

"The glass sliding door in the dining room goes to the mini pool, if you feel like having a night swimming we could do that."

Rosé's POV

Jennie led me inside their house and yes, I actually wasn't expecting the Kim's to have an average looking home, I mean their house is less than half the size of ours but the Kim's are far more wealthier that us so it intrigued me how they chose to lived humbly.

"I know you got tons of  questions, based on the way your forehead crease. I'll answer that later but I need to go check on something first, meanwhile you just feel at home and look around." Jennie smiled before pecking my lips and disappearing from my view.

I looked around their living room, there's a set of couch, a massive TV screen and a complete set of I don't know whats. Maybe this family is techy and loves watching movies and blasting music from the way the two big speakers were placed beside the humongous TV.

I can also see two exquisite paintings hanging by the wall and by the looks of it, it must have cost hundreds of thousands. Of course I could tell, my mom is crazy about paintings too.

"Straight up from an auction." I mumbled as I looked at the details very carefully.

The Kim's house looks modern, on the contrary of our house that was dressed with antiques. The black and white motif of the house and the furnitures also looked neat and by the placement of their things, I could tell that they were meticulously arranged.