Coffee Lover

( Izuku's Perspective )

I passed out from the dizziness that the portal cause after it sucked me in. I feel like I was laying on the floor and the place that I was in seems a little bit hotter than being outside exposed from the sun.

I finally opened my eyes only to see that I was in a cart that was being move by the driver's horse in the middle of a snowy forest, I happen to see three people were sitting beside me in the cart.

Izuku: 'Where am I? Why am I here? Why does this look familiar to me?

I feel like I remember this scene before but I can't remember it until a set of big letters appeared in my sight.

Izuku: 'WHY AM I IN SKYRIM!! Why would the portal send me here?!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the passenger of the cart talked to me.

???: Hey you, you're finally awake.

Izuku: Huh?!

I turned my head to see the passenger that was talking to me.

???: You were trying to cross the border right?

Izuku: 'Border? Wait if I remember correc-'

Before I could finish my thoughts I was slapped in the face really hard that causes me to wake up from my skyrim dream.

-

When I eventually woke up from my dream I saw woman looking at me she was near my face that causes me to turn bright red.  

Izuku: U-Umm c-could I h-help y-you?

???: You had finally woken up. I was about to hit you with my whip to wake you up but unfortunately I forgot to bring my whip with me so lucky you.

Izuku: W-What?!

I was now a little scared of what the woman said, she said she was about to hit me with her whip like Midnight-sensei when she's mad.

The woman then tiredly stood up getting her face far away from my face and I also quickly stood up to get some answers to the woman.

( Narrators Perspective )

Our protagonist can be seen standing quickly from the ground after his nap. After that Izuku looked at the woman to see what's her appearance was. In close inspection the woman has a curly white hair and a horn that seems to be poking out of her hair, she had a round eyeglasses for her crimson tired eyes, she wore some kind of black and red uniform, she had a tail that was moving on it's own, and lastly she held a red clipboard that she seems to be looking at.

( The picture from above. Pictures not mine though )

Izuku: 'She looks pretty.'

???: Anyway mortal, I don't know what you're doing here but I want you to state your name, rank, and business here...

Izuku: O-Oh right! I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya, I'm a Hero-In-Training and my b-business here is.....i don't know?

Izuku said unsure to his last answer.

???: What do you mean you don't know? I saw you dropped to a portal that was made from very same magic that every mortal that had dropped here. Now I'm gonna say this once. What's. Your. Business. Here.

She demanded, her anger was hinting at her last sentence that made Izuku cringe.

Izuku: I-I seriously d-don't k-know I swear!! The only t-thing I remember after I passed out w-was I went t-to one of my classmates dorm, b-before I knew it a portal appeared out of n-nowhere and s-sucked me in.