Cotillion Pt.1

Carlos POV

I was looking through Thana's stuff to find the formula for Carla. It took a minute to find but I found it. I grabbed a clean bottle and started making the bottle. Jay then walked in. " Where have you been?" I ask him.

" I decided to make Lonnie Captain of the fencing team. And I asked her to be my date to cotillion." Jay said finding his tux.

" That's great and what did she say?" I ask.

" She said yes."

" Even better." I start to shake the bottle to mix the formula.

" And what are you doing?" Jay question.

" Making a bottle for Carla." Jay nods. " I'll be back, I just need to drop it off." I then walk over to Evie and Mal's dorm and through the door I can hear crying. So I knock a little louder so they could hear. Mal answers the dooring holding it closed.

" Hey Carlos." Mal says.

" Hey I have the bottle for Carla." Evie then comes up behind her and takes the bottle from my hands.

" Thank you, we haven't been able to get her to stop crying." Evie disappears back behind the door and comes back empty handed. I hear Thana sigh in relief. I chuckle a bit. " Hey no you sit down he can't see you yet."

" Ugh fine." Thana complains. " Thank you Carlos!" She yells.

" You're welcome!" I yell back. Evie then comes back behind. I then bring my voice to a whisper. " Can I talk to you guys out here for a minute?"

" Yeah sure." Evie says pushing Mal out the door and shutting it behind her.

" So what is it, that you need to talk without Thana around?" Mal asks.

" Well um.." I say pulling out the velvet box the ring is in and show it to them. Mal and Evie's eyes go wide. " I planning to proposing to her tonight."

" OMG Carlos yes." Evie whisper yells. " She's gonna love it!"

" Yeah she totally is!" Mal whisper yells too. " How are you going to propose?"

I tell them my plan which they agree with. They squeal one last time before having to keep the secret. Then they go inside calm. " Bye Thana, see you in..." I look at a clock on the wall. " In an hour! I love you!"

" Bye Carlos, Love you too! Can you also pack a bag with extra bottles and clothes, for Carla?" She says back.

" Yeah of course!" I then leave and when I get back to the dorm I tell Jay and he gives me a bro-hug. I then get into my suit and make a bag for Carla. I then wait for time to pass.

Thana POV

Evie shoves Mal out the door then closes the door behind her. What are they talking about? minutes later they come back in weirdly calm." Bye Thana, see you in...In an hour! I love you!" Carlos yells from behind the door.

" Bye Carlos, Love you too! Can you also pack a bag with extra bottles and clothes, for Carla?" I request.

" Yeah of course!" I then hear him walk off.

" What was that about?" I ask Mal and Evie.

" Oh it was nothing, he was just asking about his suit." I nod suspiciously. I look at Carla and she was just about done with her bottle. I take her bottle and place it on the night stand. " Evie do happen to have a towel?" She nods and brings me one and place it on my shoulder just, to burp her, in case. She let out a loud burp and we all just laughed.

Mal put on her dress that Evie had altered to have a bit more of a Isle style to it. " Wow you look amazing Mal." I say standing up and walking over to admire it. I pick an end of it with my free hand. " You really out did yourself Evie."