Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨

Hello lovelies, I hope you are doing well.

I got lot of requests in dm not to set targets for further chapters. So here be happy readers I've decided not to set targets for further updates. Now smile.

Enjoy the update and don't forget to comment and vote.

Yes I'm not setting target but doesn't mean you should not vote. Be kind to your author, and appreciate hardwork through voting.

Love you guys 😚😚♥

Ignore grammatical mistakes coz I'm still learning 😜
_______________________________________

Published On : 25/7/2020

Rajeev, Nandini were welcoming the guest, Dadi was busy with talks with relatives and friends. Aditya , Vihaan was taking care of arrangements and Koohu was with Veer who was on his way to lawn. The reception was held in the lawn of mansion.

Veer and Koohu walking through hallways to the lawn at the same time Adhira and Ishani. They came across with each other. Veer's foot rooted to the ground seeing Adhira. Adhira's situation was no more different than Veer. For a moment they forget everything happened between them last night. Sensing this Ishani gestured Koohu and take Koohu with her giving them some privacy.

Now no one was there to disturb them.

His eyes observed her from head to toe. He slowly moved his gaze upward, her little, slim but at the same time attractive waist showing her belly button, her breaths was uneven, her chest was heavy and doing ups and down observing his godly sharp features.

Her coller bone were just perfect for him, her long, slender neck was looking more attractive due to the simple yet elegant choker necklace. His gaze move to her sharp jawline to her petal , alluring bow shaped lips which was painted in nude colored lipstick. Her nose was straight, sharp and just perfect. Her cheekbones were making her features more attractive. Then his eye met to her.

Nothing was being heard by them , they drowned in the glory of each others eyes. His obsidian, sloe eyes were stuck at her amber colored, almond one which was shining under skylight.

At the same time she was observing his sharp features. Her gaze move from his toe to head. His really has perfectly build up body any girl can ask more correctly any girl can flat on it. She can imagine his abs as his kurta was hugging his body to showing his efforts on his body. His strong, bulgy biseps were ready to tore the sleeves, his hard chest with uneven breaths like her. Her gaze moved to his perfectly shaped, sharp jaw which was semi beared. She felt hot seeing his anemone pink, whiskered , floppy, kissable lips which was curved slightly. His sharp nose, then she saw the dark, intense eyes who was staring back at her. Her breath hitched as their eyes locked.

Their bodies were affecting to each others, which was new for both.

" Heavenly Beautiful ", he said abruptly but no that never reached to her ears. She only found his lips movement.

She looked down and a slight blush appeared on her face making her more alluring. She really forget about their fight.

" Ahmm ahmm ", someone cleared throat making them come back to reality. Both looked at the direction of voice. Aditya, Ishani and Vihaan was looking at them with naughty faces as they caught them red handed doing something, they shouldn't.

" Bhai you have whole life to observe bhabi's features , but now you have to appear in the function which only for you ", Aditya teased him controlling his laugh. Adhira's face reddened more hearing Aditya she was unable to look at them and too Veer.