VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS NOW

I WAS HACKED MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOO

In June of 2020 wattpad was breached. 200m+ accounts were compromised, including 3 of my own. 3 of my emails were compromised. A few days ago I tried logging in to Minecraft but it said my password was incorrect n I was like well okay sure I'll just make a new one. I opened my email for that account for the first time in months. I was swamped with security alerts from Facebook, google, Microsoft etc. all dating to June. I panicked. I went through my emails one by one and changed the passwords for every site mentioned and a few others I remembered being connected to that account.

Today I found out that in June wattpad was breached. I tried logging into my three wattpad accounts and all said that my passwords were incorrect.

I managed to get into two of my emails and change all of my passwords. The other said that it was not connected to a wattpad account, I can only assume that this was the account linked to my minecraft...

Do the math. I have 3 wattpad account, 3 emails, two emails were connected to wattpad and the other one was hacked during the same time period and says that there's no wattpad account connected to it.

THIS. IS. NOT. A. DRILL.

people are getting hacked without noticing, I'm so damn lucky that I don't have payment options connected to anything online but others,maybe even yourself, aren't as fortunate.

Please take this seriously. Wattpad was breached and they are not saying anything.

article of reference:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/wattpad-data-breach-exposes-account-info-for-millions-of-users/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

- if you look up "wattpad data breach" it comes up

- website to check if your passwords and emails have been compromised (legitimate)

https://haveibeenpwned.com

- 3 of my emails and 1 of my passwords were found on their website. Please check it out.

THIS IS REAL.