~Thoughts and nightmares~

A few months had passed since the horrible death of Mina Ashido. Bakugou was back to his 'oLd AnD nOrMaL sElF'. Though, he was more sad than ever. Avoiding everyone else, more beatings from his mom, his 'friends' starting to turn on him.Whenever someone approached him, he would ever walk away or yell at them. He'd been caught with bloody sleeves a few times, too. But he always blamed it on thing like: It was a stray cat..,
I fell over and the blood got onto my sleeves when I was cleaning it. Silly shit like that. Now he was sat in his room.Bloodied up by another beating from his mother, unable to move.He wasnt crying, however. He was just staring at the wall.Thinking. He really wanted to cry. But it would prove he was just WEAK .A pathetic bully who thinks hes better than everyone. He believed his horrible thoughts. He sighed and got into the shower slowly. His open cuts stinging like fuck. After a few minutes, the pain was bareable due to standing there to get used to it. He washed the blood off and just showered. After he was done,he got into his clothes and put some makeup on to cover the bruise he had on his face. It was on his nose but spreaded to his left eye. There was nothing else on his face. He grabbed the necklace that used to be Mina's and put it on. He missed her. She would always help him when he had panic attacks and horrible thoughts. She would take his blades and help him stop cutting as much as she could. Now, he had cuts everywhere.Not just because of him though.Because of his mother.She had done something... HORRIBLE to him which had left so many scars.It was like being hit with a belt but it was so much worse.It was an actual WHIP. You deserved that.You dont deserve to be happy.Your mother is right to be abusing you. Youre a worthless no good villain who has nothing better to do then beat and bully poor old Izuku. Ha! You thought you were friends.Hm...You were wrong huh? Its your fault.You destroyed the friendship between you guys. Because you thought you were better than him.You thought you could use him.Give him a HORRIBLE nickname and even start bullying him.Even when he tried to help you.Even when you hurt him, he tried to help.He was so nice to you but you didnt care.You've ruined your friendship forever now.Theres no turning back. Theres no apologizing now.Youve done too much damage. Now your so called friends from the BAKUsquad are leaving you. You deserve it.You didnt deserve Mina.She was so much BETTER than you.

Tears ran down Bakugou's eyes as he hears these words. im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry...He repeted over and over again

Please im sorry..Mina come back...Please.I cant...I-I cant. Im sorry im so so sorry...Someone get me out of this shit hole...I cant do this anymore

He cried and pleaded for someone to help him everyday.He knew nobody could hear him. Well, now hes on his way to school, with his usual 'Fuck off' face and is bully act.He went straight to the classroom and sat in his seat.He might be able to get a bit of sleep today.Afterall, he needed it. He was so tired.He couldnt sleep at home.Especially because his mother abused him a lot and for hours on end. He also was too scared to sleep at home. So he put his head on his desk whilst his arms, which were crossed on the desk, covered his face. He fell asleep for the first time in a while.

Todoroki had walked in, just as Katsuki had dozed off. He looked at him with many questions but then shrugged and went to his sleep.He couldnt help but wonder what was going on in the spiky blondes head.Todoroki wouldnt lie, He liked the blonde. He at least just wanted to be friends. But the blonde would either yell  insult or walk away from him. This time, Todoroki was going to talk to him. Even if its during class, Lunch, after school or even if they get detention. He wanted to help as much as h could. He got up from his seat.Nobody else was in the room so he walkes over to Katsuki. He looked at him and realized that there was a bruise ,or at least what he thought was a bruise, on his face.He shook Bakugou awake.

'Bakugou.You have a bruise on your face.Are you okay?'

'What? Yeah of course im okay you fucking bastard. Why were you even looking at me? Thats creepy as hell. Especially since I was sleeping.'

'I only came over because you were stirring a lot in your sleep.'

'It happens a lot now leave me alone!'

'Okay fine.Jeez.I dont know how Mina put up with you.'

Todoroki was mad but realized he shouldnt have said that.

'...'

'Dont use her against me you fucking bastard.Just leave me alone...'

Bakugou looked at the floor, tears threatening to fall. He wiped his eyes. Just when Todoroki sat down, the whole class came in. Bakugou sighed then slept once again.

'Hey Todoroki-kun!'Izuku said to Shoto before going to his sleep. Todoroki responded with a wave then went back to focusing on someone.

Mr.Aizawa then walked in and motioned for the class to settle down.

'Do whatever you please. You wont have many lessons today. Bakugou I need to talk to you after class.' He started then looked over at Shoto. 'You too.'

'Whatever..'Bakugou said with a quiet sigh so nobody would hear him.

Bakugou grabbed his headphones and his  phone and started to listen to music. One of the songs that came up used to be Mina's favourite. Bakugou smiled a bit at the memory of Mina happily dancing to the song. His smile quickly faded though when he realized that someone was standing over him. It was Kirishima

'What?'Bakugou said annoyed.

'No need to get worked up bro.We just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me, Kaminari and Sero today? We're going to the aracade.' Kiri said happily

Bakugou would have been nice.He also really wanted to go but knew his mother would kill him if he went without permission and she wouldnt let him anyway. So he declined.

'Sorry Shitty hair im busy today.Also, could you leave me alone?'

'Oh okay...And sure..'

Bakugou swore he heard Kiri say 'I swear you dont make any time for us anymore..Its so annoying..' under his breath.

Bakugou shrugged and went back to listening music.