♛Chptr. 15.12 || ☆☆11th Bits☆☆♛

☆☆11th Bits☆☆

♛➸♛➸ SEVENTH DAY of Jungkook's Departure ♛➸♛➸

Jungkook was drinking his hot dark chocolate since he prefers it rather than the bitter taste of coffee. He doesn't even like coffee. 

He was already wearing his bathrobe like some yakuza leader to start his day with a fresh bath. He was sitting on a wooden chair placed beside the huge windows that reached up to the ceiling of the hotel room he was checked in. He has the view of the city with the cars passing by at their speed on the street, some people already walking on the street sides to head for their morning shifts. Like he cares though.

The bright morning sunlight was already shining at his sharp features, the glow on his skin making him appear like he's sparkling. Anyone who would see him in that moment will be astonished by his picturesque appearance and that's no doubt.

He had a faint smile on his face, contented at starting his morning teasing Jimin like always.

When his phone chimed with his awaited reply from Jimin on the table, he reached for it to open the new message as he takes another sip of his hot dark chocolate.

=========================

From: "My Feisty Wife ❣️"

7:24 AM - I'm wearing nothing underneath

Want me to lift this up, Daddy?~ 

=========================

Jungkook chokes on the hot chocolate he's drinking, some spilling on his hand causing him to hiss at the faint burn.

Did Jimin really send him what he thinks the latter sent?

He brings his hot cup of chocolate on the mini table in front of his seat, re-reading the message to confirm and yes, Jimin really did send him that. Or whatever witchcraft was even that.

Damn, that looked so fucking sexy--NO! What the fuck was he thinking?! That wasn't his thoughts!

His tiny surprise got interrupted when he got an email notification on his phone from his secretary, Ms. Cha, that was telling him that his meeting for that day will proceed at 9:00 AM like planned. 

With a heavy sigh, he momentarily massaged his temple with a groan, the stress and tiredness piling up from the last few days of endless business meetings and flights. He couldn't even have a long time for short breaks. The only chance he could even find himself relaxing was whenever he got to tease Jimin. But other than that, all he does was work and sleep to keep up with his busy schedule.

Taking a mental note to reply to what Jimin texts back to what he sent later since he still need some preparations for that day's morning meeting, he leaves his phone on the coffee table to take a shower.

=========================

To: "My Feisty Wife ❣️"

7:27 AM - You look pretty in that.

Take care, Park.
Talk to you later
❤️

=========================

*Message sent*

✿✿✿✿✿