10

Next day , they were ready to have a photo shoot . Arnav announced that the model of his fashion dress was Tina . Manik left the maya in his house because she's not well and left with the Tina .

         The photo shoot was going good . While giving the pose for the shoot , her dress hook was opened and she was shocked. She held that and she couldn't find the female dresser . They were outside of the hall and Manik looked at her confused . He understood that something happened. He announced the break and everyone left. He went to her.

      Manik : what happened , Tina ?? Are you okay ??

     Tina : can you call my makeup women ? I need her !

    Manik peeped outside and no female was there . Everyone went for the tea shop.

       Manik : no one was there outside . Tell me if you want anything. I can help you ! ( he really concerned about her )

       Tina : my back zip was opened. So I need a help. ( she told him with full of embarrassment)

       He went to her and she was shocked. He held on her shoulder and turned her . He was standing behind her back . He closed his eyes and searching for the zip . Tina was impressed by that . His finger touched her skin . Then he quickly closed her zip .

        She turned to him and he opened his eyes . They both having a eye contact now . They are having eye contact for few seconds . Manik leaned to kiss her and she closed her eyes . Sudden they were jerked by the sound of door open . It was maya Malhotra. She was sweating like a pig . She was very scared .

         Manik : maya ? Why are you here ??

           Maya opened his mouth before she could talk . She noticed the nandhini . She knew Manik past . She was shocked by seeing her . Manik held her and signaled her not to talk about her. Then cabir appeared in the entrance . Manik quickened yo hug him. But he was stopped by the Ashish appearance ( Manik dad) .manik looked at the Tina .tina knew the meaning of that look and she went to the room .she peeped out to know what's going on.

Maya pov :
            When Ashish messaged me  that  he's coming. I ran to this place . He's now standing infront of me with full of anger in eyes. Manik and Ashish was facing off with full of anger .

          Manik : why are you here ? ( Manik sounded with full of anger )

          Ashish : I'm your dad , my son . Am I not allowed to meet my son ? ( he's faking his concern )

        Manik : stop pretending. I already know your true colour. ( he looked at me ) . So tell me why are you here ?

       Ashish : I want you to divorce this girl . ( he was firm )

        Manik : why should I divorce her ? ( he sounded so angry )

        Ashish : because I don't like this girl . She's the one who separated us , Manik ( he looked at me with full of anger )
        Manik : you don't like her ? Really ? Then why did you ...( before he could finish , he raised his hand to slap the Manik, I grabbed his Hand to prevent Manik )

       Now I'm facing him . He's eyes filled with full of anger And I pushed him back with full force . He was stepped back .

        Maya : don't dare to touch my husband ? ( she stood before him )
        Ashish : your husband ? Bullshit ... its because of this child in your bump .. right ?? I'm going to kill this child one day . ( he shouted and threw the glass jar on the floor and it broke )

Tina pov :
       The glass piece filled the floor . And maya was full of anger now . She placed her feet on the glass door . She forgot to wear the Chappel. Manik shouted maya and she ignored him . Her feet was full of blood . But she didn't gasped of the pain which is totally suprised me . She went to the Manik dad and held his neck and squeezed it . I was totally scared . Manik and his friend went to the maya and protest her . But she jerked him . Manik dad couldn't feel the breath and he was fighting . Manik shouted at her . Finally she came back to the sense and left him.