Doc

I sighed to myself as I shifted the books I had chosen into my left hand and reached with my right hand into my jeans pocket for the ringing phone. Pulling it out and facing the screen to my I see that it is Ace calling and I immediately press decline. There is no way I want to talk to that fucker just to hear about all the sheep that have shown up to the party. As I am placing my phone back into my packet, some little brown hair woman runs right into me. Quickly dropping my books, I wrap my hands around her slim arms to hold you up. "Are you okay?" I ask. She then looks up at me and my heart stops when I see that it is my Bright shining light. Just as quickly my heart plummets down to my stomach when I see how pale she is.

I wrap my arms around her tightly. She is shaking like a leaf. It is clear she is having a fright and I don't like it. I quickly look around the store but I find nothing out of the normal. "What is the matter, shining light?" I asked. "My neighbor. He is outside. I think he is following me". She said in a shaky whisper. "Stay here. I will go look". I told her before I made my way over to the front of the store and looked out the windows. It was pretty dark with very little light provided from the few street lights every few feet. The bastard must have left because no one is out there now.

After one last look up and down the street, I headed back to my girl and took her in my arms once more. "I didn't see anyone. He must have left, but if you would like I can walk you home, just to be on the safe side. How does that sound?" She quickly nodded her head yes. I bent over to pick her basket and slipped my books inside the back and took her hand in mine as I led her up to the cashier. She kept a tight hold on my hand as I placed the basket up on the counter for them to be rang up. As the cashier pulled the items out of the basket, I took notice that my little light was getting a new deadbolt lock, along with a chain lock for a front door. My girl was too busy to notice that after the man finished scanning my books as well as her locks, I handed him my credit card, and paid for both our things.

With the store bag in my hand and her hand in my other one, I lead her out of the store. The second we stepped out of the store she stood closer to my and held on to me with both hands. After wrapping my arm around her shoulders, I led her to my truck that sat by the street just a few feet down the way. As we neared my truck, she looks up to me and ask "What happened to you bike?" "The nights are getting colder and the cold is hard on my old bones". I said and mental kicked myself for reminding her that I am so much older than her.

As I help her into the truck with my hands around her slim waist my heart starts to race and my blood starts to pump faster. As she bends to get into the tall truck, my eyes drift to her ass and the blood rushes to my dick. Being the dirty old fucker, I am, I am getting hard as a rock over the sight of the young firm ass of hers. When she is finally seated in the seat, I quickly pull myself together and grab the seat belt, reaching over to buckle her in. I want to keep her safe as much as possible. I hear her let out a small gasp of air and when I turn my head to check on her, I am met with a face full of plump, soft, large breasts. The urge to bury my face in them is so strong but I push it down. With a clear of my throat I stand back up, hitting the back of my head on the door frame. I let out a large line of curse words as I rubbed the back of my head. "Are you ok?" I hear her tiny voice ask and I look back at her nodding my head yes.

Before I make myself into a bigger fool, I shut the door and head over to the driver's seat. As a cold breeze rushes past me I quickly open my door and jump into the driver seat, before placing the store bag in the seat between us. I look over to her. I see her wrapped around herself, shivering. I reach over and turn the heater on full blast for her before turning over the engine and making my way to her apartment building. "Tomorrow starts your weekend, right? Got any plans?" I asked quietly hoping she does not have any plans with some wet behind the years fuck boy. "The girls invited me to a day at the mall with them, after that I was going to ask if they wanted to sleep over at my place, because we never got to have our girl's night the other day". She said and I smiled to myself, making a mental note to check which of the brothers will be accompanying them and making dame sure it will not be Ace. I don't want that fucker making my girl uncomfortable throughout girl's time by constantly flirting with her.