Update! MUST READ!!!

So as the title says, I've got updates. 

What first? Lol!

I'll start in order. 

1. Thank You

Mafia Boss has been making some moves thanks to everyone's support for the past 5 years. Honestly it means a lot to me, more than you know, and I'm grateful for it. With the support I've made leaps and bounds in my writing and as an author I feel like I'm going places. Slowly but surely so thank you for the 3.1 million reads and support. 

2. Great News

Mafia Boss is scheduled for a rewrite! 

Yhup finally. 

I know a lot of people were disappointed about not having a book 2 and to make it up to you I'll be doing a rewrite. However, I don't plan on having the entire rewrite available on Wattpad. I'm connected with some other platforms with great opportunities and after the first 5 or so chapters here, the rest of the book would be placed elsewhere and you'll have to pay for it. 

Don't get mad. 

I've already been pretty lenient and unbending when I was persuaded to let Mafia Boss become a paid book on a series of other platforms and family and friends were quite stiff when it came to accepting opportunities which would mean that Mafia Boss would be taken down from here and you'll have to pay to read the entire book. But I decided I owed it to myself and you guys. So the original Mafia Boss would be available here for as long as I can make it free, but the re-write is not. 

Also, the Emperor Chases His Wife is also going to undergo the same process as the Mafia Boss rewrite. The remaining chapters are now to be uploaded in the future on a different platform. 365 would be subjected to the same process also but I'll still post the chapters on Wattpad, the update would be slower. So if you're a fast reader...you'll have to pay to get the chapters as soon as they're posted.

I have yet to confirm with the respective platforms but once I do there is going to be another notice to tell you which platforms what is posted on. I hope for the continuing support like what you've shown here.

3. The Mafia Boss rewrite

I know someone will be over excited for this and you'll want to know what's coming. 

So first a MAJOR edit is needed. The grammatical errors have honestly made me cringe. So that's the first and major thing that's going to be dealt with. 

The second thing is a shift in the plot. There is going to be less unnecessary characters and a new twist to the plot. More drama and character development and less stuff being all over the place.

So more may or may not be added to the plot. For sure, some characters are going to be taking an exit (Sorry if you've gotten attached) and then they are some which are going to be making an entrance. The title of the book might even change...it's a pending decision. Without a doubt there's going to be a lot of additional content - new placed, new parts, a possible new story line. 

Now this rewrite I've scheduled to begin in August so once I've started another notice would be given. I'll create a specific book for notices so that you don't have to keep coming here. 

That's it for now,

~Gee