Needy

"Well I have things to do!" Yoongi spoke, his voice raising with his anger level. "I can't spend my whole life stuck in this small den, Jimin." He turned around to face the omega on the bed, his eyes instantly softening at the sight of his mate.

"I know, Yoonie." And Jimin did know. He knew that he was being whiny and annoying, and he couldn't expect Yoongi to give him attention all throughout the day when his mate had a big job. Yoongi plays an important role in the pack as head hunter, and right now Jimin is feeling slightly embarrassed about kicking up a fuss because of it. His mate couldn't help it.

"Baby..." Yoongi's entire face softened, evidently feeling a bit guilty about the way he had raised his voice. He slides into the bed next to Jimin, immediately wrapping his arms around the omega's small waist and pulling Jimin into his lap.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm frustrated too." Yoongi spoke softly. "I wish we could spend every second of every day together, but unfortunately that's not how it works here." The alpha kissed away the pout before it even could settle on Jimin's lips. "It's going to be winter soon. The team needs me now more than ever to help stock up food."

And Jimin had completely forgotten about that. Time seemed to fly by so quickly with everything that had been going on recently. The mating and Taehyung's pregnancy had all happened so fast and now it was hard to believe that winter was approaching so soon. The omega wasn't a huge fan of winter, it reminded him of his days up in the mountain with his old pack, shivering and hungry. He did have other good memories of his eomma and him playing in the snow, but they were all blurred into a sea of white in his mind.

"And I'll need to find a new job, Yoonie."

"You don't have to-"

"I'm not going to just sit here and do nothing all day, Hyung." Jimin spoke firmly, interrupting the alpha. "Ive been doing that for too long, I need to settle down with a new Job and push myself to get out more."

The alpha smiled softly, looking at Jimin like he hung the stars in the sky. "I'm proud of you, my baby."

Then they were kissing.

But it wasn't a normal kiss, it wasn't full of reassurance and softness. No, this kiss was fast and rough, their teeth clattered and their bodies found their way pushed together, Jimin now straddling his alpha. Yoongi's large hands settled on his tiny waist, slightly squeezing there to ground Jimin. The omega let out an involuntary whine as the kisses moved down his jaw to his neck, Yoongi sucking hard to leave marks. He was being awfully possessive today.

"My omega. Mine." He growled, and that was when Jimin felt the first rush of slick pour out of his hole. It had felt like forever since they had touched each other like this, he needed his alpha so bad.

The scent of Jimin's vanilla slick only made Yoongi growl into his neck louder, and he flipped the both of them around until he was hovering over Jimin.

"Yoonie, please." Jimin whined, uncaring of the fact that he was being awfully needy.

Yoongi growled before they attacked each other's lips again, meanwhile shedding themselves of all their clothes, until they were moaning loudly as they rubbed against each other. Being intimate with Yoongi was so nice in ways that Jimin couldn't even begin to explain. Just being close to him, having all of his attention and constantly being praised made Jimin shrivel up into a pile of goo.

"So needy" The alpha smirked as his fingers began circling Jimin's hole. The omegas breath hitched and he cried out as two fingers immediately entered him.

"My needy boy." Jimin whined again. "So needy and beautiful for his alpha."

Yoongi knew what he was doing, was well aware of the fact that Jimin loved to be praised, and he would always abuse that power.

Yoongi took his fingers out and lined up his length, then paused momentarily to appreciate his mate underneath him, looking so fucked out and beautiful all for him.

"I love you." He whispered as he pushed in, giving no time for Jimin to respond as he cried out at each thrust.

"Good boy." The alpha spoke between each thrust, never failing to praise him whilst he pleasured Jimin in ways no one else could. The omega felt like he was on fire, Yoongi was making him feel so good, hitting deep whilst marking up his neck. This continued for a while, the alphas stamina was insane, as time went on his thrusts only seemed to get more powerful and pleasurable.

"Yoonie- Ah!"

"Come on baby" Yoongi grumbled, evidently close to release. "Be a good boy. Show me how good you are."

And that was the final straw.

Jimin arched his back up as he came, crying out so loud the people at the dining hall could probably hear.

Yoongi kept thrusting into him for a minute more before he came, collapsing on top of the omega with a grumble.

Jimin couldn't help the giggle that escaped his lips, his big bad alpha mate was now exhausted and looking oh so cute on top of him, even if he was a little sweaty. Yoongi giggled too and pulled out slowly with a low grown, getting off the bed immediately and walking to the bathroom with shaky legs to get something to clean them up.

After what felt like forever, he returned with a warm cloth, and kissed Jimin slowly as he began wiping him down, oh so gently and lovingly. He was so considerate and caring in every aspect of sex. The prep, the actual sex, and the aftercare were always ten out of ten. Jimin had really bagged himself the perfect alpha.

Yoongi climbed back into their bed and immediately snuggled close, threading his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"I was good?" And he knew it was silly, but his omega needed the reassurance.

"The best baby," Yoongi pressed a kiss to his lips. "Always so good for me, my beautiful boy. I love you."

"I love you more, Yoonie." He snuggled into his blanket, falling asleep with a smile on his face.

Omg who remembers me!

Some smut to make up for my absence !

Sorry for not updating, things have been kinda shit and i havent been feeling my best. I start uni soon so cant promise lots of updates however i will try!!

I'm forever thankful for the amount of love this book gets, i remember when i started and thought it wouldn't even get 100 readers!

I really don't think my writing is very good, but when i read your comments i feel so happy and motivated!

Thankyou if you have stayed with me ily