Changes

hi y'all just wanted to say this story was made 2 years ago and it's cringe y'all are warned.

Hey my name it's Y/N,I have 17 years old, I'm a second year and I'm a volleyball player  actually kinda famous but I stopped playing because of a injurie that will finally heal in 4 months and after that time I can finally play volleyball after 1 year! I was the manager of Nekoma ,but my father  got a job in Hyōgo so I'm going to a school named Inarizaki High school. I'm gonna miss my friends so much , I already say goodbye to all , it was very hard when I said goodbye to Kuro, Kenma, Yaku, Lev and Yamamoto because they are my best friends but i promise them that I would visit them and texted them every day.
*time skip*
Y/N Pov
We finally got here, I take a deep breath and get out of the car, so I'm here I'm finally here.
wow- I said while looking to my new house.
I know right, come inside to see ur room- my father said.
I entered the house and it was beautiful I go up to see my room and it was big with a big window.
I loved it thank you dad- i said to my dad that was by my side
I'm glad you liked it- he said with a smile on his face.
I rarely see him smile because of what happened to my mom when I was younger, she died when I was 4 years old with cancer, I don't remember much of her but i know she was kind and happy  person that was always brought  happiness to my dad, my dad after she died he got depression and they were times that I'd spend months with my grandmother and my grandfather because he wasn't in conditions to stay with me, but after some years he got better and he moved on but he didn't stop loving her.
* time skip *
After we unpack something's and eat dinner I was going to bed early because I was pretty tired but before I had to message my friends.
Messages ON
Group chat: kitties
Y/N- hey guys I already miss u all, I finish unpacking and I'm in bed rn... anyways how are u guys?

Yaku- u ant I miss u im sad because your not here and without you Lev is fucking annoying me🤬

Lev- HAHAHAHAHAHH ,Don't talk like to the ACE of the TEAM .... I miss u too u bitch 😃

Yaku- your the ace that can't hit most of the balls how nice.😘

Lev- At least I'm tall.😻

Y/N- Guyss STOP  🥺.

Lev-ugh that face 🥱

Yaku- We will continue this conversation later.😍

Yamamoto: Y/N I MISS YOU SO MUCH  😭😭 WE NOW DON'T HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MANAGER LIKE YOU, YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO GAVE ME ADVICE TO TALK TO GIRLS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!

Y/N- MOTO STOP YELLING I CAN HEAR YOU FROM MILES AWAY ,but that was sweet 🥰 ,and I can advice u while I'm here so,, and I will find a better and prettier manager because I'm a potato.

Yamamoto- I feel better now , but ur my potato one beautiful potato and nobody could replace you✨

Yaku- And she will never be better than u hoe🥱

Kuro- my queen hello COME VISIT US U WHORE!

Kenma- u ugly ass potato I miss u play minecraft with me now.

Y/N- heyyy bitcheesssss I will play with u later Kenma okay I'm tired and KUROO U UGLY BITCH WHO TF ARE U CALLING WHORE U FUCKING HIENA, now I'm going to sleep I'm tired so stfu sleep well k? ☺️✌🏼

Kuro: goodnight hOe u fucking smol bean.

Kenma: bye goodnight small person, we play tomorrow minecraft okay?

Yaku- goodnight good night kid love u.

Lev- goodnight love u too 🐜.

Yamamoto- goodnight miss u forever 😭 love u short person.

Y/N- U guyssss stop calling me smallllll I'm not that small I'm the same height as Yaku!!! Yes Kenma we play tomorrow love u guys!

Messages OFF
ugghhh I'm so tired, uh I got a notification on Instagram , osa.mu
liked your post... I opened and saw it.

——————————————
Hey guyzzzz, this is my first story ever so If it's trash I'm sorry but I will try to get better soon :)
I hope u enjoy <3 I'm sorry if there is a grammatical error  😔