Confirmation

Sorry yall i been a few days behind! It was my daughter birthday weekend and her actual birthday yesterday  7/20/16 so i was a bit distracted but.... WE BACK ! Enjoy

Two weeks later

Nique POV  (in the MM)

I decided to keep my baby. Im not gone lie the thought of an abortion or adoption did cross my mind. My baby doesn't deserve that though.

After the day Ty walked out my house we haven't really talked. He texted and told me he was working things out with Brie. I cant say that it didnt break my heart because after 6 months of being with someone, only to find out everything you knew about them was a lie. Im literally having a baby by a man i dont know. I fell in love with him, or atleast the dream he sold me.

Today is my first appointment for the baby and also my pregnancy confirmation. I took a at home test but my doctor let me know that its official.  I mean i could feel my body changing but that extra confirmation just made it real.

So far i found out that i am 8 weeks and a few days. I was now sitting in the exam room wit Amir, she has been really good to me threw all of this. I couldnt of asked for a better best friend

The door came open and the doctor walked in.
"Hello ! Mommy to be im Dr. Sanders, are you ready to see your baby" she smiled. I nodded my head and looked over to Amir. She had her phone out recording.

The doctor put the the cold jel on my belly and dimmed the lights. She put the wand to my belly and moved it around. "Look! Mommy there  is the baby" she pointed up at the screen and there was a little nugget. "Oups let me cut this up your 8 weeks and we should be able to hear a heartbeat" she said.

The room filled with the sound of my babys heart and i instantly broke down. "I cant believe this your really having my baby" Amir cooed. She came and stood next to to get a closer look.

"Im gonna take a few pictures for you, everything is looking fine. Make sure to take your prenatal vitamin i will be sending you home with today. Call the office if you have any concerns" she said handing me a napkin to wipe my belly off.

"Ok thank you, when scheduling my appointment for the future is it ok if we try to do them on Monday's "i asked.

"Yes , that is perfectly fine. I will let the front desk know. Once your all dressed you can leave. Stop by the front desk and get your paperwork " she told me.

The doctor left out and i was now putting my clothes on.

"Thank you for comin today" i told Amir as we walked to her jeep. "Girl always as i told you im that babies papi." She smiled and playfully pushed my arm.

"Lets have a girls day" Amir said whille backing out of the parking spot. "Yes, nails, feet , facials. A well needed day.

As we drove in the direction of the salon i decided to post the video from my appointment with the baby's heart beat.

This journey will be worth it ❤️

Liked by therealkylesister and 38,473 others

Brie POV

I rushed into the bathroom as quick as i could and locked the door behind me

I rushed into the bathroom as quick as i could and locked the door behind me. Clicking on his phone screen and putting the password in. The phone unlocked giving me all access but a sense of guilt washed over me because Ty has been trying lately. They say if you go looking for stuff you find it so ive never been the type to go through phone but i have to know he's fr this time.

Shaking the feeling I continued to his messages. Scrolling until i found an unsaved number that said "maybe Nique baby🤪😘"

I clicked the name and started to read the conversation. "The bitch is pregnant" i said to myself. Feeling the tears starting to sting my eyes i continued scrolling.

These messages are from the girl at the party a few weeks back. He blew her phone up apologizing for lying not telling her about me.

By the time i was done going through his phone i felt disgusted with myself. I know Ty has his ways but i thought me sticking around would help change him and if i waited long enough he would only choose me.

All the women all the lies and now a baby.

This nigga gone feel me tonight. I stormed out of the bathroom and flicked the light switch on. Ty jumped up out of his sleep reaching for his gun but i moved it before i took his phone.

He looked around the room and calmed down when he seen it was just me. "Wtf! Brie " he questioned looking at me. Standing there looking back at him i took his phone and threw it at his head.

As soon as the phone hit him in his face he jumped up and charged towards me and snatched me up against the wall. "Whats your fuckin problem B" he said with anger in his voice

"Fuck you, let me go bitch" i screamed at him

He loosened his grip and dropped me on my feet. Pushing past him i started to grab his stuff out the drawer. I went in the closet and  grabbed a bag and start snatchin all his shit down.

Ty came and snatched his stuff from me. "Yo! You not gone tell me what all this is about" he grilled me. "Dont act like you dumb, you finna go move in with your baby mother thats what goin on" i said lookin directly in his eyes.

He paused and looked at me surprised. "Pick your face up bitch and dont act surprised now" i said. "I ended that shit Brie and she popped up pregnant i was gone tell you"he said trying to pull me to him.

"Thats not gone work this time I want you out" i said feeling myself want to cry. Be strong i kept repeating in my head.

I watched him pick up some of the stuff i threw all over the room and shove it into a bag.

Once he was done and heading towards the door he stopped and looked at me. "There is no excuse i fucked up, ima fix this" he spoke.

I could hear the front door shut and my heart broke. The tears i was holding back all started to come and i couldn't stop them.

Okayy yall! So what do yall think ? Brie finally got a chance to speak! Will she take Ty back? Nique keeping the baby ! Give me feed back !