2. Chapter 10

Andrea's p.o.v

When we arrived back at Stark tower, I had anger coursing through my veins. But, on top of all of that, I was tired, so tired. My body held Pietro's and my own blood on it, my mind was swarming with a million thoughts and I'm pretty sure I haven't slept in days.

One thing I knew, though, was that I had to get out of there. So, without a word to anyone in the compound, I rushed to my floor and found myself in Natasha and I's room. I tore off my suit, never wanting to see it again. I placed it in the trash can with my mask on top of it, and then changed into a more comfortable outfit. I didn't have time to shower.

I grabbed one of the duffle bags we had in our closet and began stuffing clothes inside, my hands shaking and my eyes tearing up as I did. I felt shivers run down my spine when I heard the door open behind me.

"I kissed Bruce," she spoke, I almost didn't hear it. I clenched my fist, but didn't turn around to look at her, I simply went back to packing my bag. "I know you kissed him, I heard it," I tapped my ear sarcastically, still not able to glance her way.

"I know you heard it," she dryly said, forcing me to roll my eyes and finally turn to her in anger. "Do you realize how humiliating that is?! To have all your friends hear your girlfriend kiss someone that isn't you?!" I shouted, the tears finally escaping my eyes, both a mix of sadness and anger.

"They didn't hear it," she bluntly replied, staring me in the eyes with no emotion whatsoever. "Of course they did! If I heard it, they heard it!" I spat out, moving my eyes away so I wouldn't have to look at her any longer. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I spoke, it felt like it could break like glass any moment.

"I redirected the comms, so only you would hear it. I wanted you to hear it," she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, almost as if this was an inconvenience for her. But now that she was saying this stuff, I needed answers. "Why?" I demanded, waiting for her answer as I once again stared at her with a venom in my glare.

"I wanted to hurt you," she deadpanned, folding her arms over her chest as she spoke. "You know, that's not what an apology sounds like," I let out. "I don't plan on giving you one." Her response automatically forced a scoff to escape my mouth and I watched as her lips curved in almost a smile.

"Well then, I guess you deserve the greatest girlfriend award! Do you even realize you cheated on me?!" I shouted, knowing that eventually someone on the above or below floors would hear me, but I couldn't find myself to care enough.

"If that's what you want to call it," she shrugged, avoiding eye contact with me, guiltily. "If that's what I want to call it?!?! That's the very definition of cheating Natasha!" I felt my face go red with anger and I was sure I had tear stains on my cheek.

"Fine I cheated on you," she agreed with me. The lack of care just made me angrier. I wished she'd show some emotion, show she regretted what she did. Regretted breaking my heart. "So that's it? You cheat on me, you screw with my head, for what?" I calmed down my breathing, staring at the wall as I spoke. I just wanted closure.

"Like I said... to hurt you." "Why did you want to hurt me? Is it because I was Hydra? Were you using me?" I sighed, sitting back on the bed, clasping my hands together as I tried to gather all of the information I could.

"I do bad things, and I do them very well, who you were before this doesn't matter to me," she mumbled, taking a seat on the desk chair we had in our room. I took a moment to look up and take in the decor we had created together. The small selfie we had of us seemingly happy; I guess that was fake.

"So I was just a pawn in your game? I let you in Natasha! I fucking let you in and you destroyed me! And to think I might have l-" before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off. "What? Loved me? Love is just momentary happiness," she spat out, looking at me as if I were below her.