tease ; pjm

"noona!"

you heard a familiar voice calling out for you — well, not specifically you, but you were used to being called that so you automatically searched for that one particular voice. tip toeing, you searched for someone you recognized in the crowd of people talking and dancing. nice party, jin.

"noona! over here!" the voice called out again. in a matter of second, you eyes fell upon a hand waving in the sea of people, then you see jungkook's head popping up as he jumped up and down.

chuckling at the sight, you gave him a thumbs up, signaling you had seen him.

the loud music filling your ear drums. the smell of alcohol and various cologne and perfume all mixed together, lingering in your nose as you try to make it past the crowd. jin had always been the guy who throws parties. having rich parents definitely has its own perks, one of them being the opportunities of being able to host parties in their big mansion whenever they go on vacation. like this time. when he had invited you over via text, you remember asking him where his parents had gone to this time, and the guy replied with, "the bahamas or something. i dont know man, my folks are always away!" that's true. and jin was not one to complain. hey, being left in your rich parents' big house is not something to be stressed about.

scanning the room, your eyes fell upon the familiar faces you had been looking for the entire night. jungkook, who kept waving at you. jin, leaning on the counter with a drink in his hand. and hoseok, who was chatting with a very attractive lady. you smiled at the sight, waving back at jungkook, making the younger boy scrunch his nose.

"you made it!" jin exclaimed, opening his arms to give you a hug. you gave jungkook a hug, too, and a pat at hoseok's shoulder who grinned at you before continuing on with his conversation.

"'course i did." you winked slyly. you had never miss any of jin's parties. well, you did that one time. but that was because you had an exam the next morning. you remember jin begged you to come, not even caring that you need to prep for your test and go to bed early.

"hyung, this is really good!" jungkook said rather loudly, raising his glass at jin.

with a smug on his face, jin replied. "cause i made it."

curious, you grabbed jungkook's hand and took a sip from his glass. the fruitty flavor touched your taste buds, followed by a slight burning sensation engulfing your body in a warm, fuzzy feeling. "is that a—"

"yeah, it's just a margarita." jin chuckled, stretching his hand to ruffled jungkook's hair. "kid just never drank before."

you, too, chuckled. "oh yeah, since when you started drinking?"

"since jin hyung told me to stop being a pussy." jungkook snickered. "i dont wanna get drunk though, i hate vomiting."

"understandable." you shrugged. you find your eyes wondering around the room, the white walls are now complimented by dim blue lights, the faint sound of whatever song playing in the background is overshadowed by the noise of people talking and laughing. jin is quite popular, wouldnt be a surprise if a hundred people show up at his party.

though, you noticed a certain someone was missing. someone whom jin said was going to show up.

"hey, where's jimin?" you asked.