Chapter 22

Jin's POV:

The girls finally came out of the bathroom. I didn't think Y/N looked any better then before, but I didn't say anything. If anything, she looked worse, but there was nothing to prove I was right. I could still see tear stains on Y/N's cheeks, although they looked fresher then before. What had happend in the washroom? Seeing her teary eyes reminded me of the problem at hand, her sister. I went over to the girls before they had made their way fully back to us, and I grabbed Y/N's hand out and took it out of Mei Zhen's. Mei Zhen glared at me, but I pretended not to see. "Why don't we go see your sister?" I whispered In her ear. She nodded, and I was sure she was holding in a whole new wave of tears.

Taehyung's POV:

when Y/N came out of the washroom, something obviously wasn't right. I planned on asking her about it later. Her cheeks still had tear remains, but she looked worse then before. I don't know how to describe it. She just looked empty. When Jin took her hand out of Mei Zhen's, I can't say I wasn't relieved. It has only been a week, but I couldn't imagine life without her anymore. And the fact that something had made her as hurt as she is now, broke my heart. Jimin thanked Mei Zhen, and showed her off. She hugged him, with his back facing us, and I was sure the grace of a smirk appeared on her face as she faced Y/N, me, and the other boys. I could tell the other boys saw it to, and they all glared at her. I heard J-hope mutter under his breath and Jungkook growl quietly. Even Y/N seemed to notice it, and she quietly hid her face behind Jin. What had happend in the washroom?? The boys noticed Y/N's small act as well, and although Jin squeezed her hand comfortingly, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook looked at Y/N with concern, and RM, Suga, and I, glared harder at Mei Zhen. When she finally let go of Jimin, she made her way to the exit, a cheeky grin on her face.

Jimin's POV:

I watched as Mei left, and then turned around to look at the boys and Y/N. all the boys seemed slightly pissed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Yo-" Tae started, but RM put a hand over his mouth. "Nothing. Let's go visit Youngae." RM said, and we all nodded our agreement. I walked silently next to Y/N and Jin, silently wondering what had happend to make them this mad. I didn't think to much of it though, and soon we were all in Dae-Hyuns car, who had agreed to drive us to the hospital. Y/N sat beside the window, unusually quiet. I wasn't that suprised though, after she found out that she could lose the last of her family. I was sitting next to Y/N, and I held her hand lightly. "Your sister will be alright, ok?" I whispered in her ear. She didn't calm down at all though, and stayed tense. She tried to wiggle her fingers out of my hand worriedly, and I gripped her hand tighter. What was wrong? She usually found it comforting when we held her hand. I shook it off. She was probably just nervous to see her sister. I let go of her hand, and I could practically see her sigh with relief, and I tried to hide my hurt.

Y/N's POV:

​​​​​​​ I felt a pant of guilt in my chest as Jimin finally let go of my hand. He only did that after I practically rejected him. I didn't dare look back at his face, though, becuase I knew I would see hurt and confusion placed delicately over his face, and seeing that would make me feel worse. The last thing I honestly wanted right now was to let go of his hand, but I remembered what Mei Zhen said, and I made a deal to myself not to get close to Jimin anymore. Him sitting beside me really wasn't helping. I watched the streets as the building began to shrink in size as we got to the outer parts of the city, and the sidewalks became less and less populated. We finally made it to the hospital, and before the car was even parked, I opened the door and ran to the entrance, allowing the bad thoughts to roam through my head. "Y/N, wait up!" I heard Hobi call behind me, before a hand gently gripped my arm. I turned around, and Jungkook was the one who had caught up to me first. He looked at me with worry, and told me to wait for everyone else. "B-but Young-" I started. He shushed me. "It's gonna be fine, Y/N," he said, not letting me believe any different.

Jungkooks POV:

​​​​​​​"it's gonna be fine, Y/N," I said, trying to reassure her. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say, but she seemed to calm down a tiny bit, so I took it as a success. I waited for the rest of the boys to catch up, before letting go of her hand, letting her continue. She didn't run this time, though. I sighed quietly with relief, and the rest of the boys and I caught up to her again. Tae had been quiet simce Mei Zhen had left us half an hour ago, which wasn't how he usually was. I looked over at him worriedly, and pulled him back to the back of thr group. He looked at me, confused. "Are you ok, Tae?" I asked. His expression quickly changed to anger, am expression I had only ever seen him wear a couple times. "No!" He spoke loudly, catching the attention of Yoongi and Jin who were right ahead of us. They turned around to face us, before slowing their pace to match ours. Taehyung barely noticed, and continued. "Didn't you see her? She's such a bitch!" I slightly gasped at his words. Tae had never been disrespectful to girls, not in the slightest. Him calling one a bitch was a totally different story, although I can't sat I didn't agree with him.

Yoongi shushed him. "Yah! I know you hate her, we all do. But talk quieter. Jimin is still here, and no matter what you say, he still doesn't know, and if we talk to him about this, or he hears you calling her a bitch, he's going to be either angry or sad. Neither of which I want to see. So speak quietly." Tae continued, but talked quieter. "Shouldn't Jimin know? His girlfriend obviously hurt Y/N one way or another, and are we going to just let her get away with that? Did you see how Y/N looked when they finally got out of the bathroom? She didn't look better-she looked worse! What if Mei Zhen hurt her?" Tae said, on the verge of tears now. "I agree..Y/N looked really pale, to. And also, they were in there for over 10 minutes. I also noticed in the car, when Jimin was holding her hand, she tried to separate herself from Jimin. Usually they are pretty close." Jin said, pondering what could of happend. I continued walking, confused. By now, we were in the building. "What could have happend in, then, hyungs?" I said, not catching their drift. They stared at me, worry now plastered on all of their faces. I breathed in realization. "You don't think.."

I just remembered what happens in the chapters soon to come and I'm literally dying I must have been high on something when I wrote it