Chapter 27

Jimins POV:

"Was that a scream?" Jungkook said, making us all stop arguing and listen. A couple seconds later, we heard another one, and it was coming from Y/N's room. I was the first one out the door and running, and I opened Y/N's door. There stood the two most important girls of my life, one bleeding way to much, and one causing it. I felt my heart shatter into tiny pieces, as I saw the state Y/N was in, barely able to keep her eyes open, and Mei Zhen, the one who had dared to cause all this pain.

And it was my fault.

if I had believed the boys, Mei Zhen wouldn't even be in the house right now, and she wouldn't of hurt Y/N. "Get out." I say, barely above a whisper. She looked shocked. I'm not sure why, she couldn't have expected to be able to get away from this. "What?" She asked, acting innocent. "I said, get out." She shook her head no. "Get out!" I shouted, no longer in charge of my mind. I barely noticed Jin whisper something in Yoongi's ear. Jin left the room. "Jimin is right, you have no rights here. But, your not going anywhere." Yoongi said. What? Why? Everyone else looked just as confused, other then Namjoon. "You have just broken countless laws. Shall I list them?" Namjoon asked. "Jin's already sent for police and an ambulance. So, your not going anywhere." She sneered, and suddenly I felt so sick. "Why would I ever like you.." I mumbled, unintentionally saying it out loud.

she heard, and scoffed. "Honestly, I have no idea. But it's fine, your money didn't get me very far, anyways." If my heart wasn't already in pieces, it would be now. She wasn't only abusing Y/N, but she was just using me for money. She was probably cheating on me, to. I stared at her, disgusted. "No. Y/N, keep your eyes open!" I heard Hobi say, who was sitting crouched down next to Y/N. Her arm was still bleeding, and Taehyung paces around in front of her nervously, not doing much to help, but he probably couldn't help it. Yoongi stayed by Mei Zhen, making sure she couldn't get anywhere, and I went over to Y/N. "I'm sorry.." I said, hoping the guilt wasn't to clear on my face.

She smiled at me weakly, and I knew I was forgiven. Tae muttered incoherent things while pacing. I caught a couple things he said. "It's ok.." "what a bitch.." it's alright.." at one point, he looked at Y/N, more directly, her arm, and started pacing again, faster. "What if she dies..? That's a lot of blood." Tae said. He quickly took his shirt off, and wrapped it around Y/N's arm. She screeched in pain, which gave a good guess that it was probably broken. "I'm sorry!" Tae said, quickly retracting his arm and his shirt. I looked at Tae, telling him it was alright, and gripped Y/N's other hand, while Tae tried to put it on again, succeeding. The blood quickly soaked up in Tae's white shirt, but it was obvious he could care less.

Yoongi's POV:

I kept my eyes on Mei Zhen, determined not to let her leave my sight. "Please, Oppa?" She said, tracing circles on my arm. I shoved her hand away, and glared at her. "You know," I started. "Your really pretty on the outside. To bad there is not enough makeup in the world to fix your insides." I said. She gasped, and then stomped and sat on the floor. "Jiminie?" She asked innocently. I scoffed. Jimin pretended he didn't hear her, or he actually didn't. I wasn't sure, but it was still funny. "Don't talk to him. He doesn't need bitches like you in his life." I said, addressing her once again. Just then, I heard the elevator door ding from out in the main room, and Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin came rushing back into the room, with armed police, and paramedics. They passed me. One of the cops looked down at Mei Zhen. "Is this her?" I simply nodded, and they put her in handcuffs. "Yah! Let go of me! I didn't do anything!" She screamed. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." 

Y/N was put on a stretcher, and rushed out of the room, into the elevator, and we all squeezed in, except for Mei Zhen and the Police. I gave one last glare as the doors to the elevator closed, and then we were in complete silence. Well, the seven of us were. The paramedics were frantically whispering things to each other about Y/N's condition. And then she started closing her eyes. 

Seriously what went through my head while writing this