Chapter 31

Y/N's POV:

So..maybe going to the top floor would be the best idea after all. I stared at the arm twitching in front of me in disgust. what was I supposed to do? Despite it all, I really wanted to go back to the third floor and help her. I imagine her, sitting on the floor, crying in front of the door, all alone, possibly dying. the thought makes me shudder. So I agree with myself to go up to the top floor, grab my phone, call the ambulance, and police, and then call-no, wait. Im not going to disturb the boys from practice, no matter what. I can wait until they come back home. I reached the top floor, and rushed into the living room. My phone, which was sitting on the table, had tons of messages, to my suprise, but I decided to check them later. There was only one important thing right now.

~

Jimin's POV:

Sheesh! Why won't she answer her phone? I tried thinking positively. Maybe she was still just sleeping? As much as I really wanted to believe that, it was 3:30, and I knew for a fact that even she wouldn't sleep that late. An hour ago, we were all in the Cafe downstairs, eating lunch and watching the T.V. And then we saw Mei Zhen, and heard about her escape, and we didn't stick around to hear the rest. This had us on edge all day, becuase we knew she would be after Y/N. And becuase she hadn't answered to any of our texts, of course we assumed the worst. And 'the worst' was Y/N laying on the floor, dead, with nobody to see. and none of us to help her.

And it terrified me.

Tae was the worst, he didn't speak to anyone. Excpet himself. This seemed to be a habit of his. He paced around the room, mumbling random things. Every time he was at one side of the room, he would pick up an object, carry it around, and then set it down in a different space. And nobody could explain why. Jungkook kept sitting down and then standing up, and then would fidget with his fingers, look at his phone, and then sit down again. Yoongi sat a desk full of paper, and he was scribbling feircly. Not on the paper. Namjoon has left the room, saying he was going to talk to Dae-Hyun about seeing Y/N. He still hadn't come back. Hoseok and Jin were trying to pass the time by dancing, and Hoseok said that dancing relieves stress. Except I wasn't stressed. I was down right horrified. And I could tell the other boys were to.

Namjoons POV:

​​​​​​​"But she could be dead! What don't you get?" I had never gotten this mad, especially not at Dae-Hyun. But with him refusing to let us go home, it definitely was reasonable, and I wasn't going to back down. "I already told you! Your just assuming the worst! Plus, I'm not aloud to let you leave. Your not supposed to have days off anyways, and you had the day off yesterday! What kind of boss would I be if I let you get another day off for some fantasy about a munchkin being killed? I groaned in frustration and anger. Why couldn't he see, a life was on the line? "No. What kind of human would you be, if someone was murdered, and there was something you could have done to stop it? And she's not a munchkin, she's as much as a human as any of us. Look, a crazy ass criminal is on the run, and her target was Y/N before, who's to say it's changed? She wants revenge, and we need to stop her before something crazy happens. Even if it's just a chance. Isn't a life worth a couple hours?" I ask, trying desperately to convince him to let us go. "Plus, the boys aren't practicing anyways. And they aren't going to. Why have them wait and be nervous and not practice, and just let them go make sure she's ok? Please..she means a lot to us." I had never begged anyone for anything in my life. But for Y/N and the boys, I would likely walk to the end of the earth for the seven of them. And the thing about our family relationship, is that I know all of them would do the same. And that's why I cared so much; that's why I would do anything for them.