Chapter 34

Hobi's POV:

Y/N had fallen asleep, but as soon as she did, something felt off. The first couple minutes of her nap, she would smile randomly, and even giggle at points. It was super cute, to, watching her giggle like a six year old. We couldn't help but giggle along with her, either. But when we were about halfway to the diner, Y/N's laughs turned into whimpers. Like she was scared. She had started crying, and even though her eyes were closed, her cheeks were soon stained. For a split second she was quiet, almost peaceful. She looked happy, a smile appearing on her face. Then she looked confused and upset. Damn, this dream is an emotional roller coaster. Suddenly, she screamed, out of no where. And the name she screamed was even more random. "Jin-Wook!" None of us had ever heard that name before, so we were even more confused. Then she started screaming and thrashing around, and I had to hold her, as tears continued to stream down her face. While she screamed, the boys made sounds of shock and slight gasps. I'd like to say I was the brave one in the situation, but the way she jolted reminded me of a snake, sharp and fast.

I hate snakeu.

So, although in the future I'd never admit it, while she was wailing and thrashing around in the van, I sat beside her, also thrashing around and throwing my hands in the air, trying to calm her down and then revolting my hands away from her as soon as she would move again. And then I was moving like a snake, and the only thing worse then watching someone be a snake, is actually becoming the snake.

And then her eyes popped open. I didn't even really see it, but all the boys had abruptly stopped yelling, and I could almost feel her red eyes open. We all had stopped what we were doing, and stared at her, so my hands just happend to be halfway in the air, my left foot sitting on Taehyung who was beside me, and my right foot on the arm rest for the chair in front of me, my mouth half open as well. I quickly positioned myself to be more proper, and then I noticed the clouds in front of Y/N's eyes. I quickly became worried.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did you dream about snakeu?" I asked, hoping it wasn't true. That would have been a horrible nightmare. She shook her head, and I sighed with relief, no longer as worried for the sake of the girl. But the rest of the boys seemed to be. "Maybe we shouldn't go home..just stay at the dorm." Namjoon said rushedly. "No-no, it's fine. We can go eat dinner." Y/N said. Her voice was dry and cracked, probably from screaming. "What was the dream about, Y/N?" Jungkookie asked. She looked down, avoiding the question. She stayed silent for the rest of the car ride, no matter how often the other boys tried to talk to her. I didn't bother, knowing she probably just wanted quiet. That's what I wanted, after I dreamt about snakes. And I know her dream was about snakes. Only snakes can traumatize people like that.

We arrived at the restaurant, called Jung-Sik Seoul. Jimin and I had come here a couple months ago, and it was a good place to go, especially after the eventful week we had. After we had come through the door, we were greeted by a young waiter. "Hello! Please follow me!" She said. I couldn't help noticing her eying Jungkookie. She sat us down at a table in the corner. I heard people throughout the restaurant whispering about us. They obviously knew we were Bangtan. But instead of coming over and asking for autographs or Selcas, they started whispering more viciously at the sight of Y/N. The waiter, on the other hand, didn't seem to to know who we were at all, but she also seemed to have a thing for our Maknae. I figured that, because she was currently stroking shapes on his arm for no reason. He politely smiled up at her as he ordered his food, pushing her hand off at the same time. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as she winked flirtatiously at him, and then glared at Y/N when she wasn't looking. She finished taking our orders and left.

Jungkooks POV:

"Aish, Jungkook! She couldn't keep her hands off of you!" I shrugged. There wasn't much I could do about it, was there? I had to admit, it was disgusting to have her hands on me, and if she did it again, I would tell her off. I also noticed her staring daggers at Y/N. fucking great. Another Mei Zhen. Because we totally needed another one of those again.

"Aren't I a murderer?" I heard Y/N's quiet voice speak up. I looked at her, suprised. I noticed she was wearing one of my T-shirts, but I didn't mind. A couple hours ago, I saw Tae eying his shirt which had been covered in blood, which meant she was probably wearing it before the incident, but Tae didn't dare complain or comment on it. She usually wore one of our sweaters or T-shirts anyways. "Your not a murderer." Namjoon said. "Yeah. Plus, everything that happend to Mei Zhen was coming for her." I said, feeling the need to add something. The other boys nodded in agreement. I had noticed Y/N hadn't looked at Jimin the whole night, as if he would be mad or upset that Mei Zhen was dead because of her. "Y/N," Jimin started. She finally looked at him, with a questioning look on her face. "You know I'm not mad, right?" Jimin asked, the hurt clear in his voice. Y/N did her best not to look away. "I'm sorry, Oppa," she said, hesitation in her voice. He was sitting opposite of her, and he stretched out his arms to grasp hers, in his own way of telling her it was ok.

The waitress came back, and smiled at me once again, not paying any attention to the other boys. I looked away awkwardly, not wanting to be in this situation. "Here is your food, Oppa's." She said, freely using the word 'Oppa'. I grunted. "We aren't your Oppa's." I said, trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice. She looked some what embarrassed. Good. "P-pardon?" She asked. Namjoon gave me that look, telling me to chill. "What I mean, is you don't even know our names, or anything about us. Heck, you could be older then us. Please don't call us Oppa." I said, trying to make my point clear. She didn't get it. "Ah, Oppa, don't be like that." She cooed, as she handed all of us our drinks. I was about to speak, but Y/N did before me. "Jungkookie-Oppa, just forget it." Y/N's calming voice said. I nodded, doing my best to ignore the stares from the waitress. "Yah!" The waitress said, no longer being nice. "She can call you Oppa and I can't? What's up with that?" Yoongi snorted. "Excuse me," he started, and now Namjoon and Jin were both looking at him, trying to give him the message to be polite. He didn't get it. "Do you have a twin? I've recently met someone much like you." He said. She smirked a bit. "Oh? What was she like?" She said, probably expecting something good said about her. Yoongi gave her a taste of reality. "For starters, she was a stuck up low life bitch, with nothing better to do other then flirt with boys and pick on children. Sound familiar?" It's safe to say that she had left me alone for the rest of the dinner