Jace you son of a-

Jace's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         I woke up in the kitchen, laying on the floot under the table in the institute. I don't remember anything about last night except for going to the club with Clary, making a bet, drinking, Clary's crying eyes, and that's it. Oh my god, Clary! What did I do. I got up and ran to Izzy's room first because well it was right next to Clary's. I knock on the door, and open it to find Izzy bleeding, crying, and reading a note. 

        "Oh my- Iz what happen? Are you okay?"

        "Don't-don't you dare talk to me. Not after what you did to her and after I pretty much sided with you when she asked me-.OHMYGODJACE I'M GOING TO KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

        "Izzy, wh-what did I do? I honesty don't know, and please who did this to your face?"

        "Clary. Clary did."

        "Izzy, where is she, I-I need to-to-"

        "Jace shut up." She dropped the note and looked up at me hovering over her.  "You have out done your self this time. This scratch is NOTHING compared to what you did to her."

        "IZZY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID! JUST PLEASE TELL ME!"

        Izzy handed me the note and while adding, 

        "If I were her, I'd run away to. Geez Jace. I hope you feel like shit."

        I took the note from Izzy, and hurd what she said, but his didn'y make any sense what so ever to him. Izzy left the room and Jace began to read the note...

Dear Izzy, Alec, Mr.& Mrs. Lightwood, and Jace,

        I write this letter to inform you that I will be taking a leave of absents from this institute, and I dont want you to worry. I'm safe. I will not go home because I can't, I have no home becuase my mother doesn't want me, and my father' doesn't care about me. Jace was right to tell me that I didn't have a home, even if he was drunk and was breaking my heart, but he open my eyes. I am  burden to you, so I left. I don't like that fact that the whole time I was here I was just the star guest in the Clary pity party. It's sad that it took a drunk jace to tell me this, it really is. It shows me how  pathetic I really am. Please, don't bother looking for me. That just maked me feel worse. I need time to cool of for a while. I'll miss you Izzy and Alec, and tell Church that I love him and hes welcome to my room anytime. You know what just clear out my room .I don't really think that I'm coming back. Thank you jace for the eye opener. I know it sounds pathetic that I'm leaving over a silly break up, but I left to find my self. To control what happened to Izzy. 

Clary.

I sank down onto the bed. Clary left because of me. All because of me. I hate my self. I know she said not to find her, but I will find her and tell her how sorry I am. I love you, Clary. 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I'll have a longer one next time. I promise