Chapter 17

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Beep Beep Beep

The bluentte groans and slams her fist to shut the alarm, but the sound didn't stop, she opened her eyes and looked around confused, then she saw Sara.

"Beep Boop, Your awake!" She singed, Marinette throws her pillow at her but she easily dodged it.

"Why can't you let me sleep? It's the weekend" Marinette whined, then sara roller her eyes.

"Why do you bother to go to sleep when you already had 8 hours of sleep? Your wasting time" she deadpanned.

"Sara's right Marinette, you should enjoy your day out off bed" Tikki adviced.

"See? Even Tikki agrees with me" Sara smirked, she and the kwami made a fistbump, how cute.

"But what am i going to even do today?" She asked, That's when Sara got activated.

"Since Jagged and Penny already left, And Luka is with his friends, We have a girl's out Day!" She said excited, Marinette blinked her eyes twice then sighed.

"Fine, Let me get ready in Five, but for the record, Sleeping is something very enjoyable" she rolled her eyes.

Sara shrugs and leaves the room to let her get ready, Then does her normal routine ,she uses the bathroom, gets dressed in White and pink high waist Top, and Black knee jeans.

She ties her hair up to a ponytail, doesn't do makeup since she's naturally amazing, and heads down to the kitchen, to face an amazing smell.

"What's that smell?" She asked in daze, she found sara sitting in the dinner table, with Pancakes.

"Who made pancakes?" Marinette asked, Sara pointed at herself.

"You did this? Wow Sara. When did you learn how to cook well?" Marinette Fastly sat down and dug into her plate, it's been awhile since she ate some pancakes, didn't have time to bake anything lately.

"I see you like it" Sara smiled, Marinette nodded as she stuffed her mouth, She hadn't eaten pancakes like these before.

"So much, How does a child cook better than adults?" Marinette wondered.

"Don't underestimate anyone's abilities, Especially Children" Sara pointed out.

"I guess your right" Marinette nodded, she finished her food and after she got the keys of the car Jagged bought her.

But Sara quickly Stopped her " Wait, We already have a ride silly" She said.

"Who?" Marinette heard a car horn go off, she opened the door , Lucy , Chloe and Darcy we're in a car waiting for them.

"Hurry up, we don't have all Day" Lucy sassed, Marinette shrugs and locks the house before she and Sara gets in.

"But i wanted shotgun...." Sara pouted, Because Marinette was going to sit in the front with lucy, but she offered it to Sara since no one can refuse her cute pout.

So Marinette joined the girls in the back, they hit the road by turning on Shake it off, they danced in the car and lip syncing.

Let's say, That's how the day started...

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Oh, Can we visit the Gotham Gardens now?" Sara asked, they had been at the amusement park,The aquarium, everywhere that Sara hasn't went too before, Marinette arched an eyebrow at her question.