Chapter Thirty

'Sharing'

"Fleur did a good job," Hadrian remarked as he handed Tom the latest issue of the Daily Prophet with a smirk. The front page was a incredible exposé on Dumbledore's negligence and endangerment towards Fleur's sister during the second task. Rita Skeeter had done an incredible job in attacking the old coot. The public's faith in him was beginning to waiver as they read about how he knowingly endangered the foreign veela. Hadrian continued reading over Tom's shoulder, chuckling at Skeeter's comments occasionally.

"She did. So did Skeeter. The two of them have really caused an issue for Dumbledore," Tom replied, his eyes flickering to Hadrian momentarily.

Hadrian had apparated to Tom after all the students had returned to their common rooms for the night. He was wearing his signature assassin's uniform, expecting to be called for a job rather than a talk. But when he had arrived at the manor, he had found Tom sitting in a dark green armchair, the fire dousing the room in a deep orange light. It was clear that Tom wanted to talk about something. However, from his continuous glances, Hadrian had discovered that it was not, as he originally thought, about the Dumbledore Exposé.

"What's on your mind Tom?" Hadrian asked, finally addressing the issue, as he ran a hand through his raven hair.

"The Second Task," Tom whispered, glaring at Hadrian as he did, "You seem to be rather attached to Draco Malfoy."

Hadrian sighed, sitting down across from Tom. He should've known that Tom would find out about him and Draco. What could he expect from the Dark Lord. He knew he would have a hard time fighting Tom if he chose to argue which would undoubtedly lead to a duel.

"Jealous, Tom?" Hadrian smirked, trying to decided how to approach the issue.

"How dare you," Tom hissed out in parseltounge, his red eyes gleaming with anger. Hadrian slowly got up, stalking towards Tom, before speaking.

"What's wrong Tom, don't you like sharing?" He leaned towards the other man, slowly pressing his lips to Tom's neck. He continued to kiss and bite the Dark Lords neck as Tom tried desperately to ignore Hadrian and form a sentence.

"Imagine the three of us Tom, wouldn't you love that? To watch me fuck lovely little Draco in front of you," Hadrian said in-between kisses and bites. Tom let out a gasp, barely managing to contain the moan that followed afterwards. Riddle's neck was covered in red bite marks but Hadrian didn't stop, he slowly moved downwards, his tounge glazing over Tom's collar bone after he had removed the fabric that covered the area.

"I'm sure you would love to fuck Draco aswell, wouldn't you Tom?" Hadrian continued to tease.

"How about we invite him here? Wouldn't you like that, Tom," He asked, Tom's eyes stirring with lust as his wand moved almost unconsciously towards the Dark Mark on Hadrian's arm. Before he could even think about it, the tip of Tom's wand was pressed into the mark, the magic swirling and calling out to Draco.

Within seconds, Draco apparated into the room, met with the sights of Hadrian bent forward, an arm on each side of the chair, trapping Tom, his lips still on Tom's neck with the Dark Lords wand pressed into his forearm.

"H-Hadrian?" Draco stuttered out, his eyes locking with the emerald green that danced with excitement. Moving away from Tom, Hadrian reached foreward and grabbed Draco's hand, pulling him towards the chair where Tom sat.

"Care to join us Draco? Tom's been rather interested in you," Hadrian smirked as his lips brushed against Draco's, pulling him into a dominating kiss. At this point, Tom had left the seat and stalked towards the pair. He began kissing and licking at Draco's neck as Hadrian kissed him.

"You were correct, Hades. I greatly enjoy this," Tom smirked, his crimson eyes flashing with desire as his hands moved towards the front of Draco's shirt, beginning to unbutton it. Hadrian smirked into the kiss, his hands also venturing downwards to help unbutton the shirt. Eventually pulling away, leaving Draco gasping for breath, the two men moved towards the door, beckoning Draco to follow.

"Come on, Draco. You do want to join us don't you?" Hadrian grinned. Draco, his face a bright red, hastily nodded before running after the two.

***

Albus Dumbledore looked at The Daily Prophet with a frown. He knew that this article was the work of Hadrian Black, he had noticed the boy whispering to Delacour before the task.

"How dare he!" Dumbledore said just above a whisper, his hands clenched in a fist. That boy was plotting against him! No doubt working for Tom, that body was surrounded by dark magic.

Quickly drafting two letter, Dumbledore let a plan form in his head. He couldn't let Harry Potter ruin his plans any longer. Dumbledore's foreign support had dropped dramatically after the article was released, though The Order of the Pheonix remained strong. He could easily turn Lily and James against Harry. James was already against him, and Lily could be easily swayed. If his plan was to work he would need their support, and  they could hold no love for Hadrian. That was why his first letter was addressed to Potter Manor. His second letter, had no address, he simply wrote two words and a sum before giving to his owl along with the first letter. Hadrian Black, or Harry Potter, would no longer cause issues for him and the Boy-Who-Lived.

***

"Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction"