*Obi-Wan Kenobi*

Azaylia and Qui Gon carefully walked towards the outskirts of town where the parked ship was. The walk was mainly silent. Qui Gon only asked a couple of questions, "Are you considered a slave?"

"No. I'm not a slave. But people treat me like one." She responded looking down at the sand, trying to ignore the burning sensation in her feet every time she stepped.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that..." Qui Gon clasped his hands together.

Silence had once again captured them until Azaylia asked the one question that was eating her up inside.

"Do you think Obi-Wan will be mad at me for leaving the Order? Maybe he won't even speak to me!"

Qui Gon quietly contemplated his answer.
"Well I don't think he'll be mad at you, he doesn't seem mad when he mentions you. He sounds more sad. Plus, Jedi aren't ones to hold grudges, so even if he was a little angry with you then, I'm sure he won't be now." Qui Gon nodded.

"What does he say when he talks about me?" The question had been burning in her mind since he had mentioned it last night.

"He keeps reminding me of how you two used to be best friends and how he wondered where you went or if you were alive. That's about all."

"Oh. That makes sense." She nodded her head slightly, looking back down at her feet and watching the wind rustle the sand.

She was about to ask Qui Gon another question when she saw the ship. She gasped. It was huge and so very shiny! Azaylia recognized it as a J-type 327 Nubian. Those kinds of ships were from Naboo.
"Here's the ship. Would you like me to come with you?" He asked politely.

"No thank you. I'm perfectly capable." She shook her head smiling.

Running to the ships door, she used the Force to open them. Once inside, she decided to look in the cockpit first. She found the door that led to the cockpit and opened it. Azaylia saw a group people sitting around. The pilots of the ship maybe? The only person who was not sitting down was someone wearing Jedi robes. The person turned around and revealed the face of a young man with ever so familiar sandy-blond hair. He had a tiny braid spilling out of the right side of his head just behind his ear. The young man's eyes widened and with one swift move he took out his lightsaber and stepped forward, swinging the lightsaber down.

Azaylia also had taken out her own lightsaber, blocking the attack. The man looked at her, confused how this strange woman had entered the ship. Azaylia stared into the mans eyes... and, in that moment, something in her brain clicked. Nobody else in the galaxy had eyes as bright blue as...
"Ben?!" Azaylia exclaimed. Obi-Wan stumbled backwards in surprise. How did this mystery girl know his nickname?! Only one person he knew called him Ben...the one who gave him the nickname in the first place.

"Z-Zayli?!" The young man deactivated his lightsaber, Azaylia followed suite. "Azaylia?!" His voice sounded much clearer than on the comlink. His smile grew wider as she nodded her head.

"Hello, Obi-Wan. How nice to see you again. Although, I've could've gone without the lightsaber attack." She teased.

"I thought you were attacking the ship. Sorry about that." He looked down, rubbing the back of his neck while a slight embarrassed flush crawled over his face.

Obi-Wan looked around before he pulled on her arm gently and whispered, "Let's go somewhere more...private to talk. I'm sure the pilots aren't going to be interested in our conversations." He laughed. Azaylia nodded and followed him to a small bedroom on the ship.