Ch47- I'll Make it up to You

(So, Hisoka...what will you do now?)

Hisoka: I always get what I want~

Chrollo: I need to apologize.

Illumi: We'll just see about that.

(What do you think?;)

Hisoka's POVEver since (Y/N) stormed me out of the park

Hisoka's POV
Ever since (Y/N) stormed me out of the park.. I've actually been thinking about everything that I've done. And all I have to say is... "Such an aggressive reaction~♡" I moan and lick my lips. "Just a few more pushes, and then...~"

I knock down my tower of cards and laugh a little. "(Y/N) Morow... Has a nice ring to it~"

Third Persons POV
Hisoka spots Machi walking over to him. "Fess up, Hisoka. I know you did something." Hisoka ignores her as she glares at him. "What do you mean by, he did something?" Phinks asks as everybody else gets involved.

"I saw him. Hisoka showed The Boss something that made him rage out. And after that, he ordered us to ignore (Y/N)." Machi keeps pointing at Hisoka, explaining everything.

"So, it was all Hisoka's doing, that we had to betray (Y/N)?" Nobunaga draws his sword and steps forward. "You knew that (Y/N) was valuable to The Boss. So why did you do it? Explain yourself!"

Nobunaga yells at Hisoka and gets held back by Shalnark and Franklin. Hisoka smirks and picks up all of his cards. "Hisoka, Nobunaga's right. Do you even realize how much The Boss is hurt because of what he did? And you do know Machi's hunches are pretty accurate."

Pakunoda sends a glare in Hisoka's path, along with the rest of the Troupe. "Oh, it's nothing. I would just do what anyone would do to get their way~" He chuckles and shuffles his cards. "Why you- What is going on here?"

Chrollo walks in, making everything go silent. "Boss, you have to go talk to (Y/N)." The Troupe surrounds Chrollo. "That won't be necessary. She has nothing to do with me." Chrollo sighs and sits down.

"That's not true.." Shalnark shakes his head. "The two of you have known each other way longer before the Phantom Troupe was even established. I know when I say this..you two have a really strong bond."

Shalnark says, as everybody nods in agreement. While Hisoka just sits in the background, with a disgust look on his face. "Go talk to her, Boss. We'll handle the mission from here." Pakunoda smiles at Chrollo.

He sighs and stands up. "Alright, but if something goes wrong- We got it." Shalnark gives a thumbs up. "Boss, we want you to come back with a smile on your face." Machi smiles, making the Troupe smile too.

"I will." With that, Chrollo makes his way out into Yorknew City, setting off to go apologize to his best friend. Hisoka smirks and texts Illumi, letting him know that Chrollo is on his way. "Hey, Hisoka." Nobunaga wasn't finished.

"You better not try to pull off anything stupid, you here? You've done enough damage at it is. You're lucky that The Boss had the courage to walk out of here." Nobunaga puts his sword away and walks back to his spot.

"We have to go find the Chain User. Kortopi, can you track down the fake copy of the Scarlet Eyes?" Kortopi nods as the Troupe finds the real copy to track down the fake one. Hisoka smirks, knowing that (Y/N) swapped out everything back at the auction.

"Something is wrong. I can't seem to track them down." Kortopi warns everybody. He tries his other hand and to their surprise, it worked. "This can't be. Someone bring me another item, quick!"

Kortopi tries to track down a different item. "It would appear that every all of these items are the fakes." Everybody freezes in their place. "That's impossible. We literally sent out the fakes back at the auction, didn't we?!"

Phinks growls in annoyance. "We have to call The Boss then." Pakunoda pulls out her phone. "Wait, The Boss has been thinking about (Y/N) ever since the incident. It'll be wrong to just call him back here. This is our problem."

Shizuku convinces everyone to stay and help, while half of the Troupe sets out to find Kurapika.

Illumi's POV
I just received a text from Hisoka saying that Chrollo is on his way to (Y/N). And after what has happened.. I want to keep those two apart for as long as the days. So I decided to treat (Y/N) out for shopping.

"Thanks, Illumi.. But, shopping isn't really my forte." (Y/N) giggles and sets down all of her new stuff. "Non sense, besides.. It's cute to spoil you." I kiss her cheek and sit beside her. 'Chrollo.. Just you wait.'

Chrollo's POV
I bought (Y/N) her favorite flowers. 'I hope she accepts them.' I sigh as I continue to search for her. 'What are they doing?' I spot Machi and Shizuku running down the sidewalk with two kids. I groan a little and catch up to them.

"Machi, Shizuku, explain yourselves." I'm starting to lose my patience. "Well, Boss, these are the kids we were telling you about." Machi explains everything to me. "We'll take them from here, Boss. You should go find (Y/N)."

Machi and Shizuku turn around. "Wait, (Y/N)-San?!" One of the boys yell out. "You idiot!" The other boy knocks him in the head. "How do you know (Y/N)?" I step forward.. "She's a friend of ours. And if you ever lay your dirty hands on her- Gon, be quiet!"

"She's your friend.?" I squint my eyes, as I feel a wave of jealousy hit me. "How long have you known each other?" I ask, getting more curious. "Since the hunter exam. She's been training Killua since Heavens Arena."

The boy in the green starts turning angry, as if I'm going to do something bad to her. "Yeah? Well, I've known (Y/N) since we were in our teen years, in fact.. She was the first member to ever join us." I smirk, as I see their wide faces.

"(Y/N)-nii, is a member of the Troupe.?" The cat eyed boy looks down in shock. "Well, was, actually.. You've seen what she did to me a few days ago, right? That is why I am on my way to make amends with her. She means too much for me to lose." With that, I walk away..

"Then tell me.. If she really means that much to you..then what does that mean for all the other lives that you have took?"