Wedding (end)

Capsize's Pov

I wake up in Jardon's arms. "Jardon! Get up we gotta get ready." I say and he slowly but surely wakes up.

Time Skip

I slide Joclyn's dress on and her little baby heels. I smile and kids her forehead. "Its our day baby girl." I whisper as Hanna, Ianite, Ashley, Tom (wizard), and Boo walk in. They all look amazing! "Tom out hi Boo! Ashley will you get her ready!" I say and Tom walks out. Ashley tends to Boo and Hanna helps with Jocelyn. Ianite helps me into my dress and starts hair. "I'm nervous!" I say and she shakes her head. "Don't be!" She does one last curl before pulling my hair over into a low side pony tail. She does a thin layer to make up and I slide in my shoes. We all finish with a few minutes to spare! Brother walks in and he looks so handsome. "You ready." He says and I grab my bouquet. Twisted comes and I hand him Jocelyn. "I'm scared." He mouths and I nod. He walks off woth baby girl and my crew. About a minute or so later brother and I head over. The doors open and I see him.

Jordan's Pov

Capsize looks amazing! The best she's ever looked. Skipper kisses her forehead and hands her over to me. We walk to the alter and I take her hands in my own. "Jordan do you take Capsize to be your lovely wedded wife?" Dec asks and I nod "I do." "Capsize do you take Jordan to be your lovely wedded husband?" "I do" I side her ring on her hand then she does mine. Capsize starts her vows and I get teary.

Capsize's Pov

"Jardon from our first glance I knew we belonged together. I love you more than words can describe. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side. I love you" I wipe a tear then rejoin hands with Jardon. "Capsize from the moment you first stepped off that ship I knew you were mine. I remember our first hug to our first kiss. How you wanted to learn about my world. I don't know what I would without you." Jardon finishes and I smile letting my tears of joy fall. "Jordan you may now kiss the bride." Dec says and Jardon kisses me gently. We walk back down the isle and everyone moves to the reception hall. "Please welcome Mr. And Mrs. Maron!" Ianite says and Jardon caries me in. Everyone claps and Jardon sets me down as Perfect Two by Auburn starts playing. Jardon places his hands his on my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. My eyes don't leave his the whole dance. I really am the luckiest girl in the world. Everyome claps as we sit down for dinner.

*after dinner*

Jardon, Jocelyn,  and I talk to various people as three people approach us. Mianite, Jack, and Jasmine. "Congratulations hero." Jasmine says giving Jardon a hug. Jack looks heartbroken not gonna lie. "Congratulations Capsize." He says and I hug him. Mianite seems to be off focus. He's staring just left of my head. I turn and see the wizards. I get a horrible feeling in my stomach when I see Twisted and Tom's (wizard) hands locked together. "You look beatiful Capsize." Mianite says walking right past us. Jardon hands me baby girl as Tucker and Tom (synhd) walk up. "GRATS you two!" Tom (synhd) says and Tucker's focus is more on me. "So how do you like the place?" He asks and I smile. "You did amazing Tucker I couldn't thank you more." He smiles amd I can tell he's sad. "I wish Sonja could've been here." He says and wipes I tear. Its then I remember the pin on baby girls dress. "She is spiritually." I say showing him the pin Sonja had gave me just days before the incident. Tucker and Tom leave and Jardon and I enjoy the rest of our night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marons mob back to Ianeria and everyone happily accepts their arrival.

Boo and Joey remain best friends!

Felix and Ianite are still lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank everyone who read and voted for this fanfic. There will be a sequel soon! I promise! Thank you once more -Jaden