𝙨 𝙞 𝙭

(Lets just pretend Sophie is good at art in this story ok? But Keefe will still be better than her at it so yeah)

Sophie's POV:

Weekend is over, and Biana had to postpone the sleepover to next weekend for some family thing, I think. So much for fun over the weekend. I was kinda excited to see Fitz. Anyway, we're now back in school. I guess you could say I consider school "fun", since everyone sees me as a nerd and study freak, but some teachers make it sooo annoying. For Example, We have Miss Dalla over here, who I am stuck with right now, 4th period. And to make it worse, my least favorite teacher teaches my favorite class, Art. Or at least it was my favorite in middle school. Now that I'm in High school, (she is a junior if that wasn't clear earlier) Miss Dalla over here ruins it all.

She starts another one of her loooong lectures, and I had had enough. I pull out my sketchbook and starts drawing whatever comes to my mind, just free draw. That's also why I didn't hear most of her lecture.

"Anyway.....Picasso.........Influence.........works of......." That's all I heard of her lecture, and I seemed to be really focused into my sketch because I didn't notice Miss Dalla approaching me.

She slams her hand against my desk and I flinch.

"Miss Foster! Have you decided you know everything about art?" She snaps. Before I respond, I quickly scramble to put away my sketchbook before anyone sees, but I was too late. Valin, one of our school bullies who sits next to me snatches my sketchbook.

"Ooooh! Who is that?" He says as he pulls it closer to inspect my drawing. The truth is, even I wasn't sure what I drew. I just let my hand and imagination free. And I didn't even bother trying to snatch it back since he was way more muscular and taller than me, so I would probably end up on the floor.

He snorts. "Keefe Sencen? That's who you were drawing?" He says, then starts bursting into a fit of giggles. Oh no. Oh no no no no no.

A few of the other mean popular girls started laughing too.

"Pshh! Keefe Sencen? Does she really think she stands a chance?" One of them said.

"Aren't He and Fitz like, the, Cutest, and most pop, like seniors in the School?" Another says. I see another nod at her, and then everyone in the class starts glaring at me. I groan and put my face in my hands. This was not going well.

Right then, the bell rang. Phew. My Savior. I grab my sketchbook from Valin when he wasn't looking and ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. Laughter haunted me as I ran. I then remembered my next period. Lunch.

Oh no. You see, our school has this weird thing where the Freshman and sophmores have lunch together, and then the Juniors and and Seniors. I always sat with Biana, Tam, Linh, Dex, and sometimes my other friend Marella. I never really had a reason to pay attention to pay attention to the table Keefe and Fitz sat at, until now that Keefe was my friend and Fitz was my...you know.

Just as I saw about to walk to lunch, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Foster!" said a voice behind me. Oh no. Keefe.