Prologue

"That's five thousand won." Jaehwa said, sticking her hand out as she threw the towel over her shoulder. The driver of the car smirked as he slapped a twenty thousand won bill in her hand, giving her a wink.

"Keep the change, sweetheart." The driver said before rolling up the window and driving off.

"Tsk, men are too easy to fool." Jaehwa said, crossing her arms over her exposed chest. She was wearing a red bikini top with her jean shorts and black converse, her hair tied up in a ponytail with a red bandana tied around her head.

"Don't complain, the car wash means everything." Sooyoung said, pulling a fifty thousand won bill from her black bikini too. They two girls were part of the group of female Vipers that operated the drive in car wash located in the parking lot of the Python Pit, a run down bar in Neo City.

The Vipers were a powerful gang in Neo City, know for their drug deals. Led by the Viper King Jaehyun, Jaehwa's twin brother, they dealt drugs at night while during the day, the girls ran a drive-in car wash as a cover for the cash the received from the deals. It was a smart method, and kept the police off their backs.

The Python Pit was their base. At night, no one dared enter except for the Vipers themselves but during the day, it was filled with men and their cars, excited the see the girls in their skimpy tops as they washed their windows.

Jaehwa hated working for the car wash. She only stepped in when there were too many cars and the other girls couldn't handle it. Today was one of those days.

"Anyways, that was the last car. Let's head in." Jaehwa said to Sooyoung, who nodded her head. The two were interrupted by someone whistling.

"Hey loser, you look cold." Jaehyun said as he stood at the wall, smirking as he held Jaehwa's jacket over his shoulder.

The Viper signature jacket that they wore everywhere they went. Made with leather, a viper was embroidered to the back. The citizens of Neo City knew to avoid anyone that wore that jacket, no matter the time of day.

Jaehyun was wearing his black jeans and black t-shirt with his leather boots. Over his t-shirt was his Viper jacket. Jaehyun had pale skin and his hair was dyed a dusty pink. He wore small hoops in his ears, changing it up every now and then.

Jaehyun was visually a treat for the eyes. Both the Jeong twins were. Jaehwa rolled her eyes as Sooyoung licked her lips, staring at her brother.

"Pass it." Jaehwa said, holding out her hand. Jaehyun tossed her the t-shirt in his hands, giving Jaehwa her jacket one she had placed the t-shirt on.

"I hate this." Jaehwa said as she and Sooyoung followed Jaehyun inside. She untied the bandana and took out her ponytail, letting her brown hair fall down her back. She wrapped the bandana around her wrist, securing it there.

"You can pack the pills upstairs instead then." Jaehyun told her. Jaehwa's face contorted in disgust.

"With the elderly? No thank you." Jaehwa said as Sooyoung left them for the men surrounding the pool tables. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"There is no plan, we can go home once I finish double checking to make sure the boys are good for the deal tonight." Jaehyun informed her.

"We're not going?" Jaehwa asked. Jaehyun turned his head to look at her.

"What, didn't you say that you wanted a movie night with your favourite twin brother?" Jaehyun said with a grin. Jaehwa immediately smiled, wrapping her arms around his body.

"Oh my gosh, about time! You're the best!" Jaehwa said as he patted her head.

"I know I am, you can let go now." Jaehyun said. Jaehwa let go of her brother as he made he was to the back of the bar. Jaehwa settled at the bar, beside a black hair male, his ears full of piercings as he sketched in his sketchbook.