Chapter 1

... 1 Month Earlier...

November 15, 2018

Location:
Alexandria, Washington DC

Guston Hall Hotel, 11:15 pm

Night shines over the hotel. But that's not a normal hotel tonight. Camera zooms over at hotel seeing a lot of people wearing black suits, with coms in their ears, guarding the place. Every solider has a specific logo on their shoulder.

Then camera zooms at the cliff, over looking the hotel, lights lightening the hotel

Then camera zooms at the cliff, over looking the hotel, lights lightening the hotel. Camera moves into the right, looking towards the hotel and stops when a leather boot steps on the ground of the cliff, pointed towards the hotel.

Then we see another boot, moving right with frist one until it stops at the edge. Camera goes up, reaveling slowly back of the mysteryous person in black until it stops at his head, hood over it. Unknown person looks from the left to the right, looking at the hotel, then he looks foward and then jumps down from the edge of the cliff while camera slowly moves foward, looking at the hotel.

Camera moves towards the hall. From the right, a male person in blue suit is walking towards the elevator, camera follows white male with a secruty hat. Male person stops at the elevator doors. Camera moves 90° towards person chest, reaviling his name tag on which is written "Carl".

When doors of elevator opens "Carl" enters the elevator. He turns around and pushes the button for 7th floor. When doors are going to close, a woman sprints towards the doors, putting her hand between the doors so it can open again. Woman enters the elevator and presses the button for 9th floor. And then doors closed.

Carl looks at woman. Woman has medium blond hair and wears the white long sleeved shirt, with armor chest over it. The woman sees the Carl staring.