Stefan - freezing water

request: could you please write one where stefan gets sick from being stuck in the coffin and damon helps him

"Damon, I'm not gonna help you empty the entire quarry to search for a person who may or may not be down there," Liz said.

"Look Liz, we haven't had one clue about where Stefan was all summer so when we finally got this hint we regained hope. I wouldn't ask for your help if I didn't think that Stefan wasn't down there." Damon said pointing at the quarry. Liz sighed.

"I'll get some divers to search for him."

Damon thanked Liz and crossed his fingers. Two days later some divers finally found something useful. A safe, in the bottom of the quarry.

"Well can you open it?" Liz asked and the divers nodded and said that with some tools they could, and so they went to work. It only took them one hour to get the safe open and pull Stefan out of the water.

"He's dead." One of the divers said sadly and Damon just nodded and swung Stefan over his shoulder. He started walking home. About halfway, Stefan came back to life and started coughing up water heavily, almost choking. Damon put him on the ground and just looked at him with concern. Then Stefan started shaking and crying violently and Damon was quick to pull him into a hug.

"It's okay... shh..."

"My lungs hurt, Damon... And my throat and head and everything... a-and I'm so so cold.."

Damon started rubbing Stefan's arms and torso to try to warm him, then he picked him up again and walked home with him. He placed Stefan on the couch and wrapped a blanket around him. Then he made him some hot chocolate.

"This tastes so bad," Stefan said with dissatisfaction. "I remembered your cooking to be better than this."

"I am good at cooking. I am also brilliant at taking care of my baby brother, that's why it tastes so bad. There's antibiotics in it. with those, we might get ahead of a possible lung infection and then you won't feel like you're on your death bed tomorrow."

Stefan smiled a little but shivered.

"Are you still cold?" Damon asked and Stefan nodded. Damon sighed.

"Remember that I'm doing this for you, little brother," he said, removing almost all of Stefan's clothes, leaving him with only underwear on. Then Damon climbed onto the couch and let Stefan lay on his chest. Skin against skin was said to be the best heating method and so Damon decided to try it out. It seemed to work because Stefan quickly fell asleep with Damon's fingers combing through his hair.