Chapter XXV

He felt empty as he opened his eyes.

He did not feel the presence of her thoughts.

Everything was white.

He couldn't really make out where he was.

It felt like he was stuck in a blank space. Namjoon thought about it for a while and guessed he might be in afterlife but for him it was a vague concept.

One moment he was living an event that happened to his soulmate and the next moment, he's jerked away from it to be dumped here.

He started walking around but it felt senseless to do so as it felt like he was walking around in circles. But he kept walking and pacing around the place to keep his head active.

He needed to know what will happen next.

He wondered if he'd be able to meet her. Or at least see her once before the universe decides to sentence them to some punishment or hearing or whatever it decided to end their little time loop game.

He kept walking aimlessly and without a mind to stop.

No worries about getting run over by car here. He chuckled at the thought as he tried to piece together his memories of every loop.

He heaved a dreamy sigh as he closed his eyes to picture her. To see her casually do something. As he opened, he realized that he was still wishing something to happen that he knows won't.

But he didn't stop.

He thought how their life would be if she got the help she needed and if he could meet her.

He dreamed about those domestic moments with her, he had always wished to share with his significant other.

He kept walking until he heard it.

It was a sob.

Someone was crying in the blank space.