Chapter 45: A Futile Fight

Todoroki continued to terrorize you. Currently, he had your wrists pinned on either side of you. "You're so cute, princess." He purred, pressing his forehead to yours. You continued shaking, not wanting to look him in the eyes. He noticed this, the passion in his eyes turning to anger. "Look at me." He snapped. 

Hesitantly, you met Todoroki's gaze. He smirked, pressing his lips onto yours. It reminded you of your first kiss with him. You wished you could go back. Back to before any of this happened. Maybe you could've done things differently. Maybe then no one would have died. Once he pulled away, the tall male could see the regret and melancholy in your gaze. It amused him.

"Look at you. A pathetic excuse for a hero. You can't even save yourself." Todoroki laughed, smirking down at you. He wasn't wrong, in your mind. You were defenseless. "Not even from someone like me. It's really endearing, in my opinion. My little hero, too weak to fight back." He teased, his eyes seeming to look into your very soul.

"... I'm not weak." You muttered, activating your quirk. The look in Todoroki's eyes changed, his breathing sped up. But he didn't let go. His grip on you tightened. He laughed. It sounded like he had snapped completely. "You honestly thought that would work on me?! For that, sweetheart, you get punished." He spat.

Todoroki's left hand wrapped itself around your throat. He watched you choke helplessly with a smile on his face. You grasped at his wrist pathetically, trying to pry him off of you. "How adorable. Go ahead. Beg. Beg for me to stop. Beg for your life." He demanded, adding a tinge of heat to his grip.

You yelped, tears pricking the corner of your eyes. "P-Please! Shoto, let g-go of me! I'm s-sorry, I'll never d-do it again!" You tried to convince, feeling Todoroki's grip slowly burn into your skin. He only tightened his hold, staring at you with a cruel gaze. "Not good enough." He scolded, allowing his hand to heat up even more.

"Stop, p-please! I'll be g-good, I promise! J-Just stop! I'll do whatever y-you want, please..." You trailed off, black dots swimming around your vision. Todoroki let go, smirking. "Good girl. See, now I don't have to hurt you." He said with surprising gentleness, scaring you. Whilst all of this went down, there was a bit of a problem upstairs.

"So they think that they can take her? Well, they're in for a surprise." Midoriya laughed, looking out the window. Small explosions escaped from Bakugo's palms. "Hell yeah! We're gonna fucking destroy them." He replied, readying himself for the fight ahead of him. Both seemed a little too excited about this opportunity. 

Kaminari and Kirishima neared the house, trying to be as sneaky as they could. "Are you sure that this is a good idea?" The red-haired boy asked, turning to his friend. The blonde meme nodded. "Of course! We've got this, easy." He answered. This didn't ease the worry that filled the slightly taller boy's heart.

"We should've told Shinso." Kirishima noted. Kaminari laughed. "Nah, he wouldn't have let us. Come on, we can sneak in through this window over here." He replied, leading the taller boy over. Once they got there, the blonde meme stared at him expectantly. The red-haired boy was confused. "What?" He questioned.

Kaminari sighed. "Break the window." He ordered, continuing to look at him. Kirishima seemed unsure, but did so. The window shattered with a sickening sound. "Nice! Let's go in!" The blonde meme said, creeping through the window without caring if the glass cut him. The taller boy hesitantly followed after.

The two entered with no problems. It was almost like there was no one there. Kirishima treaded carefully, being incredibly cautious. Kaminari, however, was the exact opposite. He walked around like he owned the place. His loud footsteps made the taller boy cringe. The blonde meme was putting everything at risk.

Kirishima, thinking he heard something behind him, whipped around. There was nothing there. He took a deep breath, turning to look back over to Kaminari. The blonde was gone. "K-Kami...?" He asked, his eyes darting around. There was no response. "Come on, Kaminari. This isn't funny. We're risking everything just being here!" He continued, creeping around.

Kaminari jumped out from a corner, scaring Kirishima effectively. He started laughing. "You should have seen the look on your face! It was priceless!" He exclaimed, thoroughly enjoying himself. The taller boy's face paled. The blonde meme cocked his head to the side. "Is something wrong, bro?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Before Kirishima could answer, an explosion went off behind Kaminari, blasting him over to the taller boy. Bakugo was revealed to have been standing behind the blonde meme. "B-Bakubro?" The red-haired male questioned, feeling fear creep inside of him. His used-to-be friend only smirked harshly, explosions spilling from his palms.

Bakugo charged at Kaminari, but Kirishima blocked him, hardening his arms. "Kami, you go. I'll keep this bastard at bay." He called to his partner, keeping eye contact with the angry ash-blonde. The pikachu-like boy nodded, running off to find his love. Instead, he was face-to-face with Midoriya.

"Kaminari, what a great surprise! It's so nice to see you!" Midoriya said excitedly, one of his hands grasping for the butterfly knife in his pocket. Kaminari tensed, small sparks of electricity coming off of him. He threw a punch at the green-haired boy. The little devil caught his fist. "So, that's how we're going to do this?" He suddenly asked, his tone now more frightening.

Midoriya twisted Kaminari's arm, pulling him forward. He punched the blonde in the stomach, letting go and watching him stumble backward. The blonde meme took a moment to recover, staring into the green-haired boy's eyes with determination. Meanwhile, Kirishima was being restrained by Bakugo in the other room. 

The true battle had just begun.

~

"Kaminari? Kirishima? ... Wait, don't tell me they actually... those idiots."