the Queen's wife

Jill pov

(This is not my work

(This is not my work. But I love the look of it. Back to the story)

I walk in my meeting room for me about if I have husband or wife. Or they will pick from me.

(Y/n) pov

I was reading a book of Alice in Wonderland. I heard a knock on my door. So I get up and walk to the door to open. "Good morning miss." The men say. "Good morning you too Mr..." "You may call me Sam miss (y/n) (l/n) you have after noon to come the Castle of Glass see you soon." As Sam say when he walk away to the car.

11:30 am

I walk to the castle

(Just pick you want to wear and it's not my work

(Just pick you want to wear and it's not my work.)

I look for a men's by the big door and I say my name, they let me in.

Jill pov

I look at the room of single people who I have to marry to. But I can't pick one yet. I walk to my Garden to have some air. I notice a female looking at Roses with a smile on her cute face.'she is the one I want to marry her.' I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

(Y/n) pov

I looking at Roses. I heard someone walking to me I look who is. Soon to been queen of Glass. "Hello my darling.💕 My name is Jill. What is your name darling." I look at her in stock. "The name is (y/n) (l/n), and can you tell me what is going on princess" I ask her when I bowed to her "you don't hear last week. Let me tell you what going on." I look up at her, "You and other people here to marry me. I pick or they have to pick someone to marry me. To be my husband or wife. I can get pregnant or I will have my wife pregnant too. I am a futa. That's why I will get a wife. So I will pick you to be my wife darling ❤️" I look more stock then before "Why me princess. Look at me. I'm fa-" I got cut off by a lips on my lips. " Not be a fool. I pick you because you are 💯 beautiful to me. I will only one to marry to you and no one else, so.." she hug me tighter and whisper  in my ear and say "will you marry me my darling ❤️"

After the wedding and on the honeymoon

We happy just got married. We ran to our rooms from a week. We keep talkin and wait the night when we become as one together. She put her arms around me as I try to open our room. When I do open the door Jill kissed my back of neck.

Lemon time

Jill pick me up and walk to the bed as she started to kiss me, "Ohhh~~~ darling ❤️ I just can't wait to test and come inside of you my darling 💋❤️" my wife say to me and I love it. We start to take our clothes off as stated to go down and down. To my clit. I feel her lip to lick, suck and hit my g-sport, "Ahh~~~ don't stop my love. Just don't stop~~~ Ahhh~~~" I say as she started to do harder. 1, 2, and 3 time I cum in her mouth. I can't help but I love it. I push her off of me. I go down to her cock and lick the tip. And slowly put me my mouth up and down. "Ahh~ good girl. Ahhh~~~~~ go faster please my Darling."

Jill pov

She is sucking my dick faster and harder. I just wanted her now. But I will let her have some fun first. When I about to cum in her mouth. She put off and she sit on my dick. When she do, she pick my cock inside her cute pussy. I grab her hips really slowly up and down."Ahh~~~ I love you my wife." (Y/n) say to me as I stated to going fast and hard to make her. "I love you too~~~ my love and I glad to call you as my wife as will~~ ahhh~~~ ahhhhhh~~" I tight my hand on her hips to go faster and harder and her wall start to get tighter. "Keep go~~ keep going I'm getting ready to cum soon" (y/n) say so I do. We come the sometimes.

The next day

(Y/n) pov

I wake up in my wife arms. 'I'm so lucky to marry the love of my life' I just noticed Jill waking up and noticed she still inside me so I was on the bed and she is top of me "Is my turn now to make you feel good my darling ❤️" she said