Chapter 2

Harry's POV

    We just barely made it onto the train before it started moving. Ron, Hermione, and I went through the car looking for an empty compartment. We eventually came across a compartment with two people in it.

''Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full.'' I ask. One of the people looked up and smiled at us. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes.

''Sure. I'm Will, nice to meet you.'' he held out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand, it felt calloused but still soft.

''Harry Potter.'' I said.

''Hermione Granger. You look too old to be a student. Are you a new teacher?'' 

''Yes actually we are.'' he said.

''We?'' Hermione looked confused. He gestured to the boy sitting next to him. 

''Yeah, this is Nico.''

''Oh, well I'm Ron Weasley.'' We all sat down across from them. The boy next to Will began to stir. He looked at each one of us, then looked at Will.

''Who are they?'' Will whispered something in his ear. He seemed to understand.

''Well I'm Nico, nice to meet you I guess.'' He said, not sounding like he wanted to be here at all. Will handed him a book, but it didn't look like it was in english.

''Not to pry, but why isn't your book in english?'' Hermione asked him.

''Oh uh, we're dyslexic but we can read greek easier than english.'' Will replied. Both dyslexic? That seems kind of suspicious.

After a few hours, the snack cart came through. I bought a bunch of chocolate frogs and cauldron cakes. I saw Will bought quite a few things also. He offered a cauldron cake to Nico, but he turned him down.

''Nico, you have to eat at least a little bit.'' he insisted, he looked rather annoyed.

''I told you I'm not hungry.'' Nico looked very grumpy,''I'm going back to sleep.'' With that he put his head back on Will's shoulder and went to sleep.

Time skip to Hogwarts cause I'm lazy *-*

Nico seemed pretty happy to be off the train. We made our way over to the horseless carriages. As always it felt good to be back at Hogwarts. Soon the castle came into view, it looked as magnificent as ever. 

We made our way into the dining hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. I talked to Dean and Seamus for a little while. Finally Dumbledore stood up and gave his normal speech.

''And finally, we have three new teachers. Your Defense Against Dark Arts teacher, Professor Alastor Moody.'' He paused and waited for the applause to die down, '' And a brand new course, Wandless Defense, Professors Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace.'' There was less applause for them, maybe because nobody knows who they are. 

''Another announcement I forgot to mention, this year we will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament. I know in the past, people have died so we have special rules to make sure no one dies. You must be at least 17 years old to enter. Our friends from Beauxbaton and Durmstrangs will be arriving at the end of October. Until then, classes shall remain normal. Now, let's enjoy our meal.'' 

Food appeared on the platters and everyone began eating. I looked up at the head table and saw the two new teachers burning their food with some kind of black flame.

''Hey Hermione, why do you think they're doing that?'' She looked over and stifled a yelp.

''That's hellfire.''

''Why is that bad?'' Ron asked with his mouth full.

''Only really powerful dark magic can summon it.'' She looked slightly pale.

''Do you think they're Death Eaters?'' Ron asked, also looking slightly pale.

''I don't know, but i can try to research their families later.''

After the feast we made our way up to the common room with the prefects. I said hi to a couple of people I hadn't seen earlier, but I was feeling tired so I went up to the dorm and went to sleep. 

I went down to the dining hall in the morning. I sat down and piled some food onto my plate. A little while later, Professor Mcgonagall came and gave me my schedule. Double wandless defense with Slytherin, at least I get to see if their class is any good.

After breakfast, we made our way to the wandless defense classroom. Hermione wanted to sit in the front, so I sat behind her and Ron sat next to me. Once everyone was inside, Nico closed the door.

''Welcome to wandless defense, as you know I'm Professor Di Angelo and this is Professor Solace. In this class you will learn how to defend yourself incase something happens to your wand.'' Hermione raised her hand. ''Yes?''

''Is this going to be with weapons or not?'' Ni- Professor Di Angelo looked at her with a smile.

''With weapons. Most days we'll be training, but every so often we'll have a class on how to treat basic injuries without magic.'' He looked around the room,''Today we'll have you find a sword that's a good fit. Follow me please.'' We all stood up and followed him out of the room, and out to the field in front of the school. Set out in the grass were dozens of swords of all shapes and sizes.

''A sword should feel like an extension of your arm, so you must pick a sword that feels balanced. Go ahead and try some, just don't take anyone's limbs off.''

After a while I found one that felt pretty balanced. Then the bell rings, we have transfiguration with Ravenclaw. 

Time skip to the end of the day *-*

    After dinner we made our way back to the common room. Hermione, Ron, and I all sat in a corner while Hermione told us what she had figured out about the new teachers.

''After a little bit of digging, I found something about the Di Angelo family. Apparently, they are a family famous for their powerful dark magic and necromancy. But their bloodline supposedly died off years ago. I couldn't find anything anywhere about a Solace family, maybe he's muggleborn. Anyway, I'm going to sleep,see ya.'' She waved goodbye as she walked up to the girls dormitory. I decided it was probably a good idea to get to sleep. I went up to my bed and fell asleep soon after

A/N
Sorry, the end might not be the greatest because I'm writing this at 11 o clock at night and my ADHD is not helping. One moment I'm writing the story, the next I'm looking up how hot hot fire is (it's like 1,000 degrees). Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't guarantee, but I try to get the next chapter out in a week.  Deadlines just aren't real for me. Hope you have a nice day byeeee ;)