142 ❆ You are not her and Lure

"The idea is if we can get Haechan and Siyeon to find where the Bulmyeol coven is, then we can try and get Jiwoo to use her shadow creatures. Then and only then can we entrap one of her shadows and have her essence for the weapon," Soyeon explained to Lolie as they walked outside, Donghan, Jackson, and Ilsung already having heard this so they weren't paying much attention to her words.

Dion and Soyeon had formed a small plan on how to get the essence of Jiwoo's creatures, which required knowing where the Bulmyeol coven was located. They knew the only people that would be able to find said coven, would be Haechan and Siyeon.

Since the two used their unique way of locating, utilizing both their abilities, to find almost anyone.

The other Moira witches and warlocks were busy preparing this cloth material that Dion insisted on them making, since it'd help them in a fight from getting infected if one of the Bulmyeol members tried to touch them with the purpose of killing them with the touch. It was something Dion's grandmother had taught him how to make, so he was sure as hell going to make it clothing for them all to wear in a fight.

He didn't want to lose anyone else.

So, since the most of the elementals were helping and were making sure to keep Hoseok and Yoongi busy with harnessing the abilities of the Phoenix and OneeOnia, Soyeon took anyone available to come with her to go see Haechan and Siyeon.

Which were Donghan, Jackson, Ilsung, and Lolie.

Lolie didn't know about this plan and had been in the kitchen, making her soup which everyone still didn't understand why she made.

It tasted good, but they didn't get why she made it all the time.

Since she didn't know of the plan, Soyeon had explained it to her, eyeing the pot Lolie was carrying with her.

"Lolie, why are you taking soup with you?" Jackson inquired with furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes, he was trying not to sound too judgy with his words.

He was failing.

Lolie gave him a beaming smile, "Because it's my soup." she replied, turning away and readying herself to join hands with Soyeon and Jackson. Donghan's hand on Soyeon's shoulder to make sure he'd be teleported with them, while Ilsung placed his hand on Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson looked over at Soyeon for some form of help, she shrugged, telling him with her action, 'I don't even know.'

Jackson just shook his head while interlocking his hands with both women, all three of them chanting in latin before being teleported to the shop Siyeon and Haechan were always at and conducted their work in.

But when they got there both their eyes widened into saucers.

Siyeon's body was laying on the ground, her lifeless eyes wide open and skin paling slowly. Haechan no where in sight.

Soyeon covered her mouth as she walked closer to the body, her eyes watering from the sight. She realized quickly it was her mother who did this, but she didn't know why nor how long Siyeon's body has been like this, or where the fuck Haechan was.

Donghan sighed, placing his hand on Soyeon's shoulder and rubbing it reassuringly, "Know it wasn't your fault and we can figure out what happened here."

"How?!" Soyeon shouted, turning to look at the taller elemental, whom kept his composure as she yelled.

He grew up with Jiwoo, Akane, Hayoon, and Jeongyeon, all strong willed women who also happened to love throwing tantrums. So, he was used to yelling and being shouted at.