❝𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀❞ ; 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗮𝗲

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 " ; 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗮𝗲 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Manipulation, Mental Illness.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Sexual Content, May be triggering to those with sensitivities to mental health and abuse. Youngjae is a l i a r.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You passed a rushed glance toward the clock, darting your eyes back over to the opened box of pineapple and pepperoni pizza on the table.

Your leg begins to bounce in angst, your hands begin to shake as your hand finds its way toward your mouth, your nails falling victim to your sharp teeth. Thousands of thoughts begin to rush to your head at once, leaving you to feel dizzy and discombobulated.

Did he die in a car accident?

Did he stop at a girl's house? Who's the girl? Is she his new girlfriend? I'll kill her!

He wouldn't. He couldn't.

So lost in your own head, you miss the way the door swings open and slams shut, incoming your husband with a grin on his face. "(Y/n). How are you, have you been waiting long?" When you don't respond, he rushes over to the other side of the couch, finding you shaking and crying, curled up in a ball on the edge of the couch.

He sighs gently and inches closer, placing a soft hand on your back. "(Y/n)?" He calls out to you.

He nearly jumps himself when you coil up in disturbance, nearly falling off the couch in fright from the sudden contact. "Who-?!" You're about to scream in their face, but when his familiar face fills your vision, you calm down immediately, rising to your feet to jump into his unexpecting arms.

He stumbles backward and wraps his arms around your midsection to keep you from falling on your butt. "(Y/n)?" He questions slowly, lips pressed together in response to your tightened grip on his body. He tries to place you back down on the floor, but you don't budge, "No!"

He hears your voice crack and prepares for the fresh set of tears. "Don't go."

Your voice is hushed as you breathe in the scent of familiarity, unable to sense his apprehension. Your body responds to every movement of his being, noticing every shift, every change in breath. He knows by now not to speak when you're having another one of your episodes. So he stays silent and waits for your cries to subside.