Part 19

Warning: Smut ahead.

Disclaimer : This story is not mpreg. I felt pity for making Jimin always having to give birth in my every other Jikook stories so Imma give him a break in this one. 😉

Jungkook's POV

I just stared fondly as Jimin tried to hide his face from my eyes. His body was flushed red and the drips of sweat that were trickling down his bare chest made him sexier as he moaned at each thrusts.

Did he know how beautiful he is?

Did he know how good he made me feel?

"Don't hide your face, Jimin" I took his wrist and kissed his palm tenderly, while Jimin covered his mouth with his other hand to muffled his noise.

"It's embarrassing," he muffled against the back of his hand, and I took that hand away from his face too.

Intertwining the fingers of both our hands and rested them on the bed by the sides of his head, I tried to find the angle that would make the male trembled more under my touch.

"We've done this a lot, baby. I know everything about you," whispering lowly as my mouth got closer to his ear, I reached the deeper place that I knew would made Jimin go crazy.

"Ngghh - Kookie! N-Not there!" his grips on my fingers hardened as my thrusts repeatedly hit his spot, and I smirked victoriously, loving how he reacted, hearing his beautiful whines rang by my ears.

"Not where? Here?" pretending to be clueless, I hit the same place harder, and Jimin got tighter as he was affected by it.

"Ahh! I-ngh, Kookie!" he screamed, tears of overwhelming pleasure making it appearance at the edge of his shut eyes, and I smiled as I admired his beauty.

"Are you close?" I asked, and the boy couldn't even answer, only nodding subtly, almost not hearing my question as I continued to roll my hips and pushed deep inside him.

"It's okay, baby. I got you. I'll go faster now, okay?" kissing his tears away and claiming his lips, I thrusted harder and picked up the pace, making Jimin let go of my hands and circled his arms around my neck, letting me take control of his body.

I placed one of my hands under his thigh to push his torso high so I could thrust into him better, and another hand of mine pumped Jimin's length, helping him to get off.

I could feel his nails leaving scratches on the back of my shoulder and he also messed my hair as we kissed, but I loved it, loving that he was pleasured by my movements, and we continued kissing passionately until he reached his climax.

"Kookie, you teased me," Jimin breathed out heavily as he calmed down, as I just left a peck on his pouting swollen lips before smiling cheekily. I stayed hovering over him, using my elbow to support my weight as my still-hard member stayed inside the boy.

"Sorry, baby. You're just too cute when you cry," I laughed a little as he shakily flicked my forehead with his trembling hands but then quickly kissed the flicked area better.

"Keep going, Kookie" taking my face in his palm and pulled me closer, he kissed my lips gently, giving me permission to continue as I haven't reached my climax yet.

"Can I?" I moved my position a little and it made Jimin jolted as he felt the movement inside him.

"Y-Yeah, and you can finish inside today" he shyly told as he covered his reddened face with one hand.

"Really? But you don't like cleaning up after," my eyes sparkled at the rare opportunity given by the smaller male under me.

Since Jimin was too sensitive, when he had to clean up after I released inside him, he'd get hard again and that'll make me take him for the nth time in the bath again. As result, the boy would be too worn out and too sore the next morning that he couldn't even get out of the bed without my help.

"Help clean me up then, we're taking bath together tonight," he whispered seductively in my ears, cutting off all my thoughts, and I wasn't letting this gold chance go away.

"Fuck, I love you" burying my face into his neck, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him up, straddling my lap.

Jimin moaned as I pushed him all the way down to my length, arching his back that his chest met my mouth as he hugged my neck tight. I took the chance to leave more hickeys on his exposed chest, loving his shudders and mewls as I sucked his sensitivite nipples.

His member starting to harden again as Jimin rolled his hip since it was constantly rubbed between our bodies, and he pulled up my face from his chest for a feverish kiss.

"I love you forever, Jungkook" his beautiful voice whispering in between my lips had cut all sanity loose from me and that's how I made love with him hard in the night of my birthday, I last celebrated with him.