Everyone's An Idiot...

Katsumi stared absently out the window, twirling a long strand of blonde hair around her slender finger as their homeroom teacher drawled on, and on.

"-- You don't have to become an adult, but try to be somebody who takes responsibility for their words and their actions. Though, I guess that's actually harder. Alright, kids. That's the last lecture you'll hear for a while. It's over. Try not to do anything too crazy over the break." She say smoothly, before hopping down from the desk and exiting the classroom. As soon as the door closes behind her, everyone in the room leaped to their feet, cheering.

"Sweet freedom! It's finally here!"

"Summer break, baby!"

Katsumi remained seated calmly at her desk, flipping the page of her book as she ignored the commotion going on around her. A light tap on her desk made her look up, standing beside her desk smiling brightly was Tohru. Accompanying her was Ou-Chan, who slammed her foot into Katsumi's desk and strummed her air guitar.

"This vacation is all about makin' money, and playin' hard! Studying can go screw itself!" The blonde girl enthused, shaking her desk lightly.

"You seem excited about the break," Katsumi said plainly, flipping the page of her book.

"I could tear a car apart with my bare hands right now," she replied, before throwing her hands up in the air. "Yeah!"

"Could you, maybe not?" Katsumi chuckled, shutting her book with a snap.

"Arisa, I understand how thrilled you are, but try to restrain yourself before you start frightening people." Hana-Chan said calmly, as she walked up to the other three. The dark-haired girl was clasping a bug net, a jet black inner tube, and an ice cream in her hands.

"Look at that. It's like summer threw up on you,Uo-Chan noted, gesturing to the summer cladded girl. Behind Hana-Chan, Yusuke and Hiroshi approached them with a friendly wave.

"Hey, there you are. Remedial class dates are posted in the hallway." Hiroshi (? I don't know the difference!! xD) informed the dark-haired girl, she removed her hat with a surprising grin.

"Not necessary. I will not be attending any this year. I didn't receive a single failing grade." Hanajima retaliated, making both the boys bristle in surprise.

"You passed everything?" They shriek, reeling backwards.

"I'm guessing you didn't really like the idea of being stuck in a classroom without AC all summer long." Uo-Chan suddenly piped up, resting her hands on her hips as she glanced over at their friend.

"Correct. Last year was quite horrid." Hana-Chan sighed dramatically, clutching her hand to her chest as if she was faint just from the memory.

"That's what kept you from failing?" They two boys exasperate, staring at the girl in wonder.

"But if it was that simple, then couldn't you just pass your exams every time?" Yusuke question, his eyes wide with confusion.

"Yeah, I mean, obviously you can do it if you try hard enough." Hiroshi added, mirroring his friends expression.

"Yes, I contemplated that same possibility myself. However, I find that I have no motivation. None." Their dark-haired friend deadpanned, her expression blank. Katsumi dropped her head into her hands with a sigh, her friends lack of ability to study somehow exhausted her.

"That explains it..." She muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose as a headache started at the base of her skull.

"Enough of that.  We've been granted our freedom, and we must take advantage of it. So, how shall we entertain ourselves this afternoon?" Hana-Chan mused, looking between the three girls.