⇢ CHAPTER 27

season 6 episode 5

Holly frowned her eyebrows as she saw the new residents around the lounge with orange scrubs-- in those new residents, she only knew of four

Holly frowned her eyebrows as she saw the new residents around the lounge with orange scrubs-- in those new residents, she only knew of four. Her sister, the pixie, the one that tried to hit on her, and the guy she didn't know much about.

"It's like an orange infestation." Holly whispered over to Ryan and Steve.

Ryan shrugged, "I don't have a problem with it as long as they don't go around stealing my surgeries."

Steve and Holly squinted at him as Steve remarked, "What do you think it means?" He waved around, "More people equals more competition-- and a third of our class has already been fired. We're no better than interns."

Holly sighed, tying her shoes, "Well, we just have to show them that we're better"

"You can't put that in there." Izzie warned Reed, who was beginning to place her stuff inside George's cubby. The warning made Holly's head perk up as Steve and Ryan looked at each other in worry of what their friend would do.

"Oh," Reed shrugged, "they told us to grab a cubby."

"Yeah, I know." Izzie sighed heavily as Holly walked over, ignoring Steve and Ryan's comments to come back-- which sparked the interest of Jackson and Charles as they looked over at the redhead, "It's just... we keep it empty for a reason."

"Apes," Holly nudged her sister, whispering, "tell your friend to find another cubby, please."

"They said choose a cubby." Reed spoke before April could intervene, "I chose one."

"We keep it empty for a reason." Izzie repeated, "Can you, please, take your stuff out?"

"Plus," Holly added with a warm smile, "there are some empty ones over there you could use."

Reed looked over to where Holly pointed before shaking her head, "I don't think so."

"See," Holly began as Reed turned around to put more of her things in, scrunching up her nose lightly for a second, "we're asking nicely here." Holly pleaded, "So, can you please put your things in another cubby?"

Ignoring Holly, Reed continued to place her things and Izzie scoffed, "She said take it out."

"Great." Reed rolled her eyes as she looked at April, who was conflicted in what to do, "I got the crazy one next to me."

"Oh," Izzie stood up from her seated spot at the bench, lightly pushing Holly to the side so she could get in Reed's face, "you want to fight? 'Cause I will."

"Izzie." Alex warned, walking inside the lounge to make his way to her, "Iz."

"I will fight you." Izzie looked down at Reed, "You're pretty tiny." 

"Come on." Alex interrupted, wrapping his hands around Izzie's arms to pull her back, "Come on."

"I could take you down in just a couple of seconds." Izzie threatened.