Chapter 15

Remi POV

"Well looks like this is where we part. So, see you next time." I say.

"Yeah, see ya."

I then turned to the other hallway, and started going towards my dorm room. Once I have arrived, I put the stuff that I brought and bought at the table, when I was at New Bostin. After that was done, I immediately went to my bedroom, and plopped myself onto the bed. While I was laying down on the bed, I was thinking of some stuff that I can do.

'Hmm, what can I do?' I thought to myself.

I get my phone and looked at the time, to see that it was 5:45 PM.

'Guess I'll prepare dinner. Hmm, what can I eat? Maybe some pasta.'

I stood up from my bed and went to the kitchen, to see if there are still some pasta. I opened up a bunch cupboards until I found the pasta.

'Guess pasta it is.'

I took the pot from one of the cabinets and filled it with water. Once the pot was filled with water, I set it on top of the stove, and turned on the electric stove. I sprinkled in some salt in the water and drizzled it with olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking. I waited for a while until the water starts boiling. Once the water was boiling, I put the right amount of pasta into the pot, that is enough to serve me.

While the pasta was cooking, I get another pot and started making the sauce. While I was making the sauce, I was also checking on the pasta, mixing it around with tongs, seeing how it's doing. I go back to making the sauce, once I'm done checking the pasta. After a while, I check on the pasta again, and continue making the sauce. I go back and forth, until everything was done cooking.

I look over to the pasta, took one strand, and tasted it. I also tasted the sauce, and decided that both of it was now finished cooking. I turned off the stove, and drained the water from the pasta. Once the pasta was drained, I put the pasta on a plate and then poured the sauce on top of the pasta. I took some cheese and shredded it on the pasta, finishing everything.

I walk over to one of the cupboards and took a fork. Once I have my fork, I bring the plate to the table. Once I was at the table, I set the plate on the table and took a seat.

'There you go. A nice cooked pasta.'

I started eating the pasta until there was nothing left on the plate. I brought the plate to the sink, and started cleaning it along with the things I used to cook the pasta.

Once I was done cleaning everything, I put all the cookware and the utensils that I used in a drying rack, and left it there until it was all dry. Once I was done with all the kitchen chores, I went back to the living room. I opened the television and used the remote to switch to a channel that I may like. I decided to go with an animal channel.

While I watching, I suddenly remembered that we needed to discuss how we're going to visit John's dad. I was thinking that now seemed to be a good time to talk to the others, so I took my phone and started texting the others.

Group chat: Arlo, Remi, Blyke, Isen, Elaine, Seraphina

6:30 PM

Remi: Hey guys!

Isen: Heyo!

Blyke: Sup

Elaine: Hello

Remi: What are you guys doing right now?

Elaine: Me and Seraphina are watching a movie right now.